Part out thread lots of good stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man just wondering if the boost gauge was shipped yet... im going on vaca soon and dont wanna miss it lol

You have 2 front strut tower bars for sale? I see "primed" and "powder coated red" ??

Just want to make sure I'm reading correctly.

You have 2 front strut tower bars for sale? I see "primed" and "powder coated red" ??

Just want to make sure I'm reading correctly.
Yes sit correct. I have one that powder coated red. And one that's just primed.

And yes the gauge has shipped. Jono777

And I still have tons of stuff I need gone. Make offers.

Gauges and pod are still here. And brand new. Boost controller is still here. Best offer on stuff. I do not need this stuff.

will someone buy these damn seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are to pretty to sit in my living room!!!!!!!!!!!!

What really? Those are still here? Crazy.... Those are sick!
Are they still in the same shape? Can you get em back to ca?

If so I'll post em up on another forum and I'm pretty sure they'll sell.. Let me know

yeah, you need a resistor to reset the CEL, never got that part done, cuz i pulled my steering wheel too..

my understanding is that all the other airbags work fine, even without the seat airbags..

sold the seats to guy in idaho for his 03 evo,, used the cash to put a 4" lift on my wrangler,lol
missed them cuz damn they was pretty, the kid was stoked and totally surprised that they looked like they just came out of a box from the dealer!

gauges and pod are sold,

i have the stock springs for the speed 6 and the stock TIP left now,

i also have the stock mid catiletic converter left, buy up my stuff,,,

also found out the dealership i traded in my car at just auctioned it off, so who knows where it will end up, hopefully see it on the sites somewhere,,

yeah, if theres no cats, usually they cant sell it retail.. except at auction.. at least in CA anyways!!

we just went through this with another member out here.. his car will be popping up at some random dealer as well..

and yeah those were the cleanest seats you will ever find from an 06 EVO 9.. they were almost unused.. too bad they didnt stay in an MS6 thye looked great there!!

Last edited:
The boost gauge i bought from you looked like it was pried open on the opposite side.. I said ok ill go ahead and give it a try anyways. Had everything professionally installed and they came to tell me the boost gauge was faulty and when connected it would stay stuck at 25 pounds of boost and ALWAYS stay on even when the car is off. And it gets no boost reading what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back