Part out thread lots of good stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake oetjen sent 100. For what item?? And farahn sent 50. The grille and bov have been paid for. So ill refund that money.

now you know why you got them!! bump for some sick ass MS6 seats!!

CIMG0455.JPG heres an installed pic..

s***... if I wasn't blowing $400 on a t4 hybrid and $600 on an AccessPort I'd definitely buy those seats. :(

the drivers seat has maybe 10-12k use and the passenger seat is barely used at all.. trust me theyre mint!! and the best 20 min install ever!!

I can't... saving the $600 for the AP (if I can't find a good used one). LOL.... They're sexy though :(

Prosport sold. Other stuff still good deals. The manual boost controller and boost cut defender is a great setup. Gauges and pod is badd ass as well. Very recomended.

I need parts.

I want hand crafted strut bar if tmic can still be used with it. I need upgraded mani and upgraded tmic. Do you have a photo or something of what you have left. I am doing a complete engine build and trying to upgrade everything in the process. Let me know because i'm a serious buyer.

yes the strut bar goes arount the tmic, has about 2-2 1/2 inches gap before it touches the tmic at all. it looks great as well, powdercoated red, i have everything left except the the grill,prosport gauge,and bov!

so pm me if interested in any of the other items, i could email u pics aswell if you give me your email address,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back