Part out thread lots of good stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstersix

:
2006 mazdaspeed 6
I TRADED IN MY SPEED6 AND HAVE A BUNCH OF STUFF I DONT NEED, I NEED TO SELL IT THOUGH BECAUSE ALL THIS STUFF IS TAKING UP SOME SPACE,,

IMG_0658.jpg IMG_0657.JPG IMG_0659.JPGIMG_0660.JPG IMG_0661.JPG

MINT CONDITION RECARO FRONT SEATS WITH MS6 BRACKETS!!!, $850 (I CAN DELIVER TO CALI OR COLORADO OR INBETWEEN THE TWO FROM UTAH) shipping could get pricey..,

BLOCK8HEADS DUAL 52mm GAUGE POD WITH 2 MATCHING GAUGES (BOOST,VOLT) $180 SHIPPED!(everything in this package is brand spankin' new, i installed then traded car week later)

EMBLEMLESS GRILLE SOLD!!!

CUSTOM REAR BRACE(BEHIND REAR SEAT) sold

CUSTOM FRONT STUT TOWER BAR PRIMED sold

GREDDY RS BOV WITH RECIRC+VTA FITTINGS,SOLD

PROSPORT PERFORMANCE 60MM BOOST SOLD (mint condition still has the factory clear protector on face, installed, then changed my mind)

TURBOSMART IN CABIN MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER WITH VAC LINES $90 SHIPPED

BOOST CUT DEFENDER $50 SHIPPED

stock ms6 springs $90 shipped

ALL PRICES ARE UP FOR BEST OFFER,

Last edited:
Those used to be my Recaros, so I can attest to their perfect nature, they're also a perfect blend into the speed6 interior, nicer than stock trust me.. and the street legal Height adjustable Wedge engineering brackets will it right into any Mazda 6.. Those are about $1500 worth of seats(used, $2500 new) sliders and brackets there.. If you don't get any good offers? I'll buy them back.. Those were the best mod to my 6 ever!

WTF, indeed! - XspeedyD - what was that all about? (post deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back