P5 Eibach Pro-kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie chan

:
Pro5
Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs for the P5. They are in very good condition. They were only ran for 8-9k miles before I switched to coilovers. No rust at all, and very few blemishes in the coating. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a little lower, increase handling, and still retain a comfortable ride. I am looking to get $160 shipped obo to the lower 48.

017_zps2cb5p0ia.jpg

019_zpsk1q9rv9x.jpg

Last edited:
I have these exact same springs on my car and I am very happy with them...great brand, great quality and a great price too!!! BUMP!

Best springs you can get for a 3rd gen Protege. You might wanna drop your price a little bit, tho. That's what they cost new.

glws (drinks)

We shall see, I've never seen them for less than $220. They're in superb shape and will come with the original packaging.

I think there is a shipping cost though, and the site wont let me check out for that price. It still says $314.10 at check out

It says free shipping at the top of the page.

Cool cool. Sorry, I don't mean to crap on your thread. I'd just hate to see someone pay more than they should. That's what these clubs are all about! :)

glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back