Out with the old...In with the new!

cx9er

:
2011 CX-9 Grand Touring
My wife and I decided to look for a new vehicle when our 2007 CX-9 hit 60,000 miles. We looked at a lot of different cars including the new Explorer and New Durango. We looked at them because of the fact that they had a bit more room in them. We were really leaning toward a Honda Pilot after looking at everything in this class. After getting really poor attitudes from 3 different Honda dealers, Including 2 I have done a fair amount of business with, I decided to talk to a local Mazda dealer. The salesman was great. He worked with me on our trade and am glad to say that we got a 2011 CX-9 GT in Chrystal White with the sand interior. What a pleasure to drive. Even though it is basically the same car as our 07 it really is a pleasure to drive and we are so glad we did not get the Pilot. It is comfortable, sporty and has good looks. You really can not find a better vehicle in the suv /cuv class of vehicles that call themselves competition to the CX-9. There was an article in a recent issue of Motor Trend that that had the CX-9 as their top pick and I am glad it was ours as well.

Yes. It is Top Pick even at its 5th model year.
Imagine that.
Welcome to the forum.

Back