Opinion Of Michelin Latitude Sport 3 Tires?

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
I am in Colombia South America and don't have anywhere near the tire choice that US drivers have but a tire that seems to be newly available here from online tire stores is the Michelin LATITUDE SP 3. Any opinions on this tire? I'm only at about 8,700 miles on my year old CX-5 Signature so should be a while before I need to think about replacement but I travel about four miles daily on a rough dirt road and have found this to wear the tires on my past vehicles (various tire brands) prematurely.

Michelin Latitude® Sport 3 is a summer tire which should last about 20K miles. At least you don’t need all season tires In Colombia which usually should last 50K+ miles.

But it seems you have more size choice on Michelin tires as we can’t get 225/55R19 size on Latitude® Sport 3 in the US. ;)

No there is never a need for snow tires as such but there are many roads that require good traction in mud. I'd like to replace originals when it's time with something with better traction. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any options here apart from standard highway tires.

In that case may be look for all terrain tires.
They usually look ugly but may do the job better for the road conditions you mention

Unfortunately only city/highway rated tires here in 225 55 R19.

Back