Online tire suppliers

chiefmg

MOTM July 2015
:
'81 RX-7 GS, '00 Miata SE, '16 Camaro (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD
I'm looking at getting a set of Toyo T1Rs for my new wheels when I get home. Unfortunately Edge Racing is no longer around. Anyone know of a place with prices comparable to what theirs were? Cheapest I can find 225/45-18s for is $168. Thanks.

I've always used Tire Rack and have had really good luck with them. They don't carry some of the more obscure sizes, but they're typically the cheapest I can find.

I bought the Goodyear Eagle GTs I have on now from them, but they don't carry Toyos (for some reason when I have done searches their site will come up but it sends me into a continuous loop with no results).

Unfortunately their online store doesn't offer Toyos, and they don't list any stores close to me. So I'll probably be going with the place I found them the cheapest.

Thanks for that. That's interesting, their price on the Toyos is high but they have some Advans available dirt cheap. I'll have to see what's on hand when I get home.

Quik6 runs the nitto neo gens.
yes they are a all season but he says he gets around 25k out of them. just throwing that out there

I don't care about mileage (within reason), these are for fun. I have Eagle GTs on the stock wheels for sensible driving.

hoookay then, my dad runs bridgestone potenza S02's but they are out of production now.

they have lots of grip but they lasted about 15k just like the stock ones did.

Went ahead and bought the Advans from tire-easy. At $128.50 per they are a screaming deal. Grand total shipped was $603.

Back