NSN Motorsports - website and the works is down

TurfBurn

:
'01 Yellow MP3 #1026
Hey guys.. today is February 15th... and our entire web system is down.

but needless to say all my email is down, my web server is down and the works... so I'll be working to get things restored over the next few days with new services and we'll come back better than before...

Fear not, there is nothing wrong with us or so forth... we'll be around and continue to be here to serve!!!

GRRR....

Edited because we are back up... but we are still switching to a professional compan (Yahoo! Small Business) to ensure we are rock solid in the future.

Last edited:
Damn That Sucks. Is Going To Put A Wait On Ordering The Microtech From You In The Next Few Weeks?

It won't affect any of our orders or so forth... we process all our payments and CC's through paypal, which wasn't affected. but I have no email right now and will be crippled considerably for the next 5-10 days while I rebuild... but I'm still around and working... for now you'll have to use my personal email to get a hold of me:

turfburn@hotmail.com

Thanks for staying with us guys!

back up now... but we are still switching.. I'm tired of no returned emails etc... it's been a long crap road and I'm done with it!!

Back