Non hid thread

:
Mazda CX 7
Ok, I'm very pleased with the output my lights provide but decided I would like to swap out the stock bulbs with Sylvania Silverstar bulbs for that true white glow. My question is do the front wheels HAVE to come off for the bulbs to be replaced? That's what it says in the manual but wonder if anyone has a work-around for this. (bang)

I have a protege, and after market headlamps. But I like my bulbs , theyre great. One of my favorite things about my car.simple plug and play but than again I dont have your car

It's a real pain the the rear... The manual says that the front bumper should be removed, but there's an easier way.... Turn the steering wheel to the far left or right to allow you room to work and remove the retaining clips for the plastic front fender well liner, pull back the plastic fender well liner and reach up to access the rear of the headlight. Pull the rubber boot off, carefully unclip the bulb and detach the headlight wire and pull the bulb out. Reverse the steps to install the bulbs.*

The bulbs for the LOW BEAM are H7 High beams are 9005.

Back