No mirror memory in driver memory settings? 2020 CX-9 GT

Hi all,

I think mirror memory is probably the single best thing about driver memory but for some reason Mazda chose not to include this? Kind of bogus if you ask me on higher trim lines. It takes more time for me to get my mirrors right than my seat to be honest. Is there any updates at the dealer for this? 2020 CX-9 GT by the way.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I think mirror memory is probably the single best thing about driver memory but for some reason Mazda chose not to include this? Kind of bogus if you ask me on higher trim lines. It takes more time for me to get my mirrors right than my seat to be honest. Is there any updates at the dealer for this? 2020 CX-9 GT by the way.

Thanks!
Yes, I just posted about this so I assume it will be moved here. But mirror settings were always a part of memory seats with all makes. In fact, I think my old 2016 Mazda 6i GT used to have mirrors change with seating changes.

Yes, I just posted about this so I assume it will be moved here. But mirror settings were always a part of memory seats with all makes. In fact, I think my old 2016 Mazda 6i GT used to have mirrors change with seating changes.
It’s one of those required options in shared vehicles.

Back