New Owner - 2019 RF Club

:
CX-5 AWD Grand Touring (Soul Red) + Tech.
Hi all,

I'm a recently new owner (purchased a couple weeks ago). I'm new to Miatas and new to manual transmissions altogether, but I'm having a great time learning the ropes. Here are a few photos of the new member of the family:

On purchase day:
IMG_20200306_153859_purchase day.jpg

After the white knuckle drive home (from not knowing how to drive manual) on purchase day:

IMG_20200314_123326.jpg

Sleeping in her new home:

IMG_20200330_150715.jpg

Love it...That color is spectacular...Did you have it coated as well?

I really like that package...The larger wheels, brakes...Does it include front and rear spoilers as well?

Is the RF Club only offered in manual?

I haven't done any coatings yet. I am looking to get PPF for the full front end but it's tough to get any quotes right now with the current state of affairs with COVID.

BBS/Brembo package includes the appearance package front, side, and rear underbody spoilers as well as the top rear trunk lid spoiler.

RF Club is offered in automatic, but I wanted all of the BBS/Brembo/appearance package goodies whcich are not offered with the automatic. :) It's ok, I'll learn how to drive the manual eventually. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on your new toy....beautiful! If you think you are smiling in that first pic, wait until you have "learned" driving manual and can really drive through those twisties. :D

Any plans to mod the car or just going to enjoy it stock? Either way, you can't go wrong!

Beautiful car! I'll bet you turned a bunch of heads on your way home. Enjoy learning the ropes!

Congrats on your new toy....beautiful! If you think you are smiling in that first pic, wait until you have "learned" driving manual and can really drive through those twisties. :D

Any plans to mod the car or just going to enjoy it stock? Either way, you can't go wrong!

Yes, I'll do benign cosmetic mods and things like that. Unlikely that I'll do any power mods for the time being since I'm still learning how to drive it.

I've already installed the Cravenspeed Stubby antenna and Flyin' Miata smoked corner markers (visible in the 3rd photo above), and have the smoked turn indicators on order. I'll also will be installing the LED rear license plate lights. And I have a Sto N Sho front license plate mount still in the shrink wrap awaiting my permanent MD plates. Damn Maryland requires a front plate...

Beautiful car! I'll bet you turned a bunch of heads on your way home. Enjoy learning the ropes!
Have already had a few head-turning moments while cruising around in my neighborhood. :p

Yes, I'll do benign cosmetic mods and things like that. Unlikely that I'll do any power mods for the time being since I'm still learning how to drive it.

I've already installed the Cravenspeed Stubby antenna and Flyin' Miata smoked corner markers (visible in the 3rd photo above), and have the smoked turn indicators on order. I'll also will be installing the LED rear license plate lights. And I have a Sto N Sho front license plate mount still in the shrink wrap awaiting my permanent MD plates. Damn Maryland requires a front plate...

Have already had a few head-turning moments while cruising around in my neighborhood. :p

You have made some nice subtle changes already. I wish someone would make smoked markers for the NC. I used some smoked Lamin-X film but would happily spend some $$$ for an actual replacement smoked marker. I hate front plates and so happy that PA doesn't require them.

LOL at turning the neighbor's heads.

Back