new member with a couple questions

jc3se

:
eunos cosmo jc3se
Hey everyone been on a few rotary websites but theyre mostly full of rx7 info. noticed theres alot of
modified cosmos on here and have been having an incredibly hard time finding aftermarket parts for
my 90 jc3se w/ a 13b re. any suggestions on what parts work well and where to find them online would
be greatly appreciated this isnt my first rotary i restored and mildly modified a 86 fc rx7 a few years ago but
the parts were way easier to find. i understand how rare the car is and am assuming thats why i cant find anything for it
especially living in western canada. thanks alot guys

Hey everyone been on a few rotary websites but theyre mostly full of rx7 info. noticed theres alot of
modified cosmos on here and have been having an incredibly hard time finding aftermarket parts for
my 90 jc3se w/ a 13b re. any suggestions on what parts work well and where to find them online would
be greatly appreciated this isnt my first rotary i restored and mildly modified a 86 fc rx7 a few years ago but
the parts were way easier to find. i understand how rare the car is and am assuming thats why i cant find anything for it
especially living in western canada. thanks alot guys

what sort of aftermarket parts are you looking for?
is it engine related, suspension, body?

dont get me wrong they hard to get hold of but people will be able to point you in the right direction if you let them know what plans you have

oh and welcome by the way

Frank

+ 1 for the BC racing coilovers

Iv had the G4 ones in my old car, way too firm for my liking.

BC racing ones are good, feels like a brand new car! could be a litttle but softer in the rears but im just being picky.

Welcome and thanks for joining...13+ years ago, I believe there were quite a few aftermarket options available (mainly from Japan) but these days we have no choice but to adapt parts or custom fabricate / order in most cases...Thanks to Frank for the welcome and suggestion...

Frank, did you mean to post this link?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BC-Coilov..._CarParts_SM&hash=item2311d108be#ht_533wt_907

Thats the Babies,, thanks Antoine,, I bow to your superior computer ability,, I am an old F**T no computers when I was a boy,, thats my excuse anyway(whistle)

Back