New JBR MAZDASPEED3 SRI & CAI Systems In Stock!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
Its with great pleasure that I bring to you the new JBR Power Path Short Ram Intake Systems. With over 8 months of intense research and development, JBR brings to you the absolute finest Short Ram and Cold Air Intake Systems available for your MAZDASPEED. What makes our modular designed intakes better than the rest? Weve added wire reinforcement and additional layers of silicone and polyester for increased structural integrity and the superior ability to insulate the intake air from extreme engine temperatures. Our MAF housing is the lightest currently available anywhere which significantly reduces heat soak and sheds heat faster. These are just a couple of things that make the JBR Power Path Intakes Systems the very best the market has to offer.

Intakes800x600-S1.jpg

And we didnt just stop there
JBR has partnered with Stratified Automotive Controls to bring you free Stage 1 and Stage 2 AccessPort off-the-shelf maps for your new JBR Intake System! These maps arent just some existing OTS maps with MAF calibrations applied to them; these maps are engineered using Stratifieds own proprietary logic. Stratified is a COBB licensed Pro Tuner, specializing in Vehicle Tuning, Engine Management, Turbo Charging, Boost Control and Direct Injection Technology.

Unlock the potential of your JBR Power Path Intake System with a free Stratified OTS map, and then unleash the full power of your MAZDSPEED with a Pro Tune by Stratified.

Stratified_Tuned_Logo_640x148.png

So if youre in the market for an intake system, look no further. Quality, Price, Performance and Support, its what JBR is known for.​

Are these more popular than CAI's because of water ingestion fear? Is a CAI that much better than this one? My local dealer said I'd be fine with intake and exhaust, but I would think any improvements to intake or exhaust restrictions would require tuning, which he said NOT to do. Trying to not void my warranty, but I guess any of it really can. I'm a service advisor, so I know how it goes. They'd have to be able to prove your aftermarket part caused a failure.

Are these more popular than CAI's because of water ingestion fear? Is a CAI that much better than this one? My local dealer said I'd be fine with intake and exhaust, but I would think any improvements to intake or exhaust restrictions would require tuning, which he said NOT to do. Trying to not void my warranty, but I guess any of it really can. I'm a service advisor, so I know how it goes. They'd have to be able to prove your aftermarket part caused a failure.

I think these are more popular because of the lower cost. Our intakes are a modular design so you can run it as a short ram or a cold air intake. You will get cooler intake temperatures with the cold air and with that comes better performance. NO tuning is required to run any of our new Power Path intakes. Highly unlikely to void warranty either. Hope this helps.

-Jamie

The guys on the "other" forum preach about needing AP with any intake/exhaust mod, I'm guessing it will just run too rich which made me wonder about any real power gain.

The guys on the "other" forum preach about needing AP with any intake/exhaust mod, I'm guessing it will just run too rich which made me wonder about any real power gain.

The guys on the "other" forum are very performance oriented and recommend an AP when purchasing new tires. As long as there is no upgraded TMIC or down pipe, you do not need an AP. Our intakes are designed to run with the stock ECU and they will not run rich or lean. The power gain comes from removing the flow restriction from the stock air box.

-J

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I was wondering if the ECU tries to compensate for the improved airflow by richening the A/F.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I was wondering if the ECU tries to compensate for the improved airflow by richening the A/F.

We have a very intellegent ECU in these cars capable of adjusting to all kinds of conditions...Altitude, changes in barometric pressure, temperature and a whole host of other things to make sure the engine runs properly and we engineered our intake systems to work properly with it.

Back