NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet - May 20th

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Hi Everyone,

I am opening up my garage to the first New Hampshire Spring Cleaning and Wrenching meet. Stop by to get some work done on your car or simply hang out with the NEPOC crew.

WHO: Mazda enthusiasts + friends and family
WHAT: Clean your ride, replace your brakes, install new parts, or just come to help out
WHEN: Sunday May 20th 8:00AM - Whenever
WHY: Why not?

SCHEDULE:
8:00 - 12:00 -- Wrenching, cleaning, and whatever.
12:00 - 1:00 -- BBQ lunch
1:00 - 6:00 -- Cruise down the street to the local 1/4 mi Oval track for some local racing action

DETAILS:
I'll have at least two hoses hooked up for washing and two garage bays available for installing parts and stuff. I've got a few tools but bring your own just in case I don't have what you need. Please bring a few bucks to donate to the food pool, or bring a snack or something.

NEPOC_Install_Meet_Mar_2007_032.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Bruce's P5 was yellow....that is his engine bay, right? (evil) jk Bruce!!! :)

Would have loved to have made the trip up to NH (never been) but that is the day of our 17th Anniversary and my in-laws 40th and we are having a surprise party for them at the house. Have fun guys/gals!!!

That photo was of my Protege5. I think we installed new struts and a RB exhaust that day. Lots of work with the grinder IIRC. I see that the stereo fuse is out also so I may have been doing some work on that too.

I remember taking that photo. In my garage that day. Good times.

I'll see if we have any plans. Sounds like a good trip.

I thought Bruce's P5 was yellow....that is his engine bay, right? (evil) jk Bruce!!! :)

Would have loved to have made the trip up to NH (never been) but that is the day of our 17th Anniversary and my in-laws 40th and we are having a surprise party for them at the house. Have fun guys/gals!!!
too bad, but happy anny!
I remember taking that photo. In my garage that day. Good times.

I'll see if we have any plans. Sounds like a good trip.

we should hook up

I've been cruising the photo galleries of past meets. I forgot how many we've had, and how much work we've gotten done!

Back in 2005, Amanda thought I was crazy driving out to Western Mass to install springs. I dropped her off at UMass to spend the day with her sister and met some of you guys for the first time. We must have installed 6-7 sets of springs that day. Here is Ryan helping me out with the rear...

IMG_0777.jpg

In 2006, blacking out headlights was the fashion, and in a typical NEPOC fashion, we lined up the cars and knocked them out all at once!

PICT6543.jpg

Josh sure does have an eye for taking great photos!

main.php

2007, we had a bunch of mini-meets. Here is Bruce grinding off the endlinks on my Protege so we could install new struts.

NEPOC_Install_Meet_Mar_2007_022.jpg

We also had the big Spring cleaning meet with what looked to be a record turn out!

PICT7650.jpg

Mark and Bruce hard at work in the Fall of 2007. Oleg with his pony tail munches on a donut.

PICT0894.jpg

Chris offering emotional support while I wash the MS6 in 2008

PICT1861.jpg

Later in 2008, I offered my services to Mark and spent an entire meet building a fiberglass box for him

PICT3633.jpg

Bruce pulls up a chair to help Mark with the front speakers.

PICT3648.jpg

Fall of 2008, Ashley was a little over due for brakes...and Oleg ditched the pony tail!

image19.jpg

Spring of 2009, Bruce shows us how to break dance.

PICT6379.jpg

Spring of 2010, Jen demonstrates how to properly polish a tail pipe.

IMG_3685.jpg

Again in 2010, Mark and Bruce are put to work, while everyone else socializes

IMG_2884.jpg

thanks for the nepoc over the years recap! a lot has changed huh? cars, people, waist lines, hair styles and volume!!! ;)

Back