How to check Navigation map version on 2016.5 CX-5?

Yah, just don't understand why the original owner would never update the system. They had three years to do it for free.o_O
Not every buyer knows that, and many sales people at the dealership won't mention it either.
I found out about it on here after I bought my car.

So, my card P/N is BHP1 66 EZ1E. Do I need to get the same P/N. They say the EZ1P and I believe EZ1N work, is that true?

My post #12.
Need to pull the card and plug it into your laptop of PC.

I am seeing on Eb@y the SD new card is BHP166 EZ1T for USA / Canada / Mexico, and is stating it is the latest 2023 update? On 10/26/23 I purchased a new SD card BHP1 66 EZ1T and the seller is telling the the info.ini file is named HMNA2021Q2 ? Is this most recent update?? 2021??? Or is this incorrect?

I am seeing on Eb@y the SD new card is BHP166 EZ1T for USA / Canada / Mexico, and is stating it is the latest 2023 update? On 10/26/23 I purchased a new SD card BHP1 66 EZ1T and the seller is telling the the info.ini file is named HMNA2021Q2 ? Is this most recent update?? 2021??? Or is this incorrect?
yup almost 3 years out of date. pretty pathetic on Mazda's part.

Maps are always 12-18 months out of date. It takes that long to gather the information, process it and release new map. Non-OEM maps are generally even older.

The E-Bay SD maps are not Mazda updated maps. They are either old genuine Mazda maps or newer pirated maps. The sellers can describe them as they like.

Back