mazda2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 780
  • mazda3.jpg
    mazda3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 765
  • mazda4.jpg
    mazda4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 780
It's the Thunder cat-back (same as my header).
Pieces are beatifully made. Diameter is same as stock, about 2", so I'm not going to recommend it for anyone going FI or planning a major build. But for the rest of us whose plans don't extend realistically beyond getting to 125-130 whp, it's more than enough.

There are going to be two muffler choices for the sedans, the one above and an Apexi N1 style (comes with a silencer). I'll have pics for that on Monday. The P5 will only have the above one available in a shortened to fit version.

You'll also be able buy the axle-back and resonator/S-pipe separately so for anyone who already has the MazdaSpeed or other axle-back already, you'll be able to complete your cat-back without having to buy another full set.

Last edited:
Bump with pics of N1-style & silencer

Attachments

• ActTin.jpg
    ActTin.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 725
  • Silencer.jpg
    Silencer.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 707
How's this thing sound compared to stock? The price seems pretty good on the GB but I really don't want something that is going to sound much louder than stock.

looks like someone chromed the stocker, lol. looks good though, i like the understated exhaust

yeah sorta does looked like a pimped out stocker. i like it, but i like me RB even more(first)

chuyler1 said:
How's this thing sound compared to stock? The price seems pretty good on the GB but I really don't want something that is going to sound much louder than stock.

I will know for sure what this thing actually sounds like in a few days. I've had the damn thing in my garage and NO TIME to put it on. It sucks.
Tampasport20 did the test-fit with the N1 muffler and he said it was much quieter than his Ractive with the silencer in.

Back