My RX-7...Most recent pics

Herblenny

Here are some recent pics of my RX-7..

Drove it yesterday and my new Yokohama Advan Sport tires gave me smiles!! Much better than my old Michelin PS2.

photoshootMB01.jpg

Yokohama Advan Sport 255/35/18 Front, 295/30/18 Rear, RZ front and rear calipers with custom drilled RZ rotors.

photoshootMB04.jpg

photoshootMB03.jpg

Engine Bay
photoshootMB13.jpg

Inside
photoshootMB18.jpg

Bride Exas III with RaceShop Rollbar
photoshootMB17.jpg

WORK XD9 18x10s
photoshootMB05.jpg

CF APR GT300 wing, CF hatch, Lexan FAL hatch glass..
photoshootMB25.jpg

FEED front w FEED HID signals
photoshootMB22.jpg

Car is a blast to drive!!! Thanks for looking!

photoshootMB27.jpg

You finally installed the latch huh!!! Looking good man. Like I said in RX7C, I kill you if you sell to someone else other than me!!

ahhhh either you are broke or i wish i had the time and money to do what you do. it looks amazing

great work man

Well, I recently picked up some new wheels for the FD and new tires.. I'm planning to do couple of track days when weather gets cooler and wanted to try these tires.

ad08s1.jpg

Tires are 255/35 F and 295/30 R... Same as the ones on the car. I was told by several friends who runs this and says these are one of the best.

And they will go on one of my favorite wheels.. Volk RE30s (18x9.5 +22 front and 18x10.5 +25 rear).

ad08s2.jpg

with limited edition center caps on custom Volk Diamond Black wheels.
RE30AD088.jpg

"Car is a blast to drive!!!".......i think im going to have to try it for myself....just to be sure.....just hand over the keys. those volks will look sick on it too

Back