Off Topic My latest project

:
South Carolina
:
12 MZ5 13 CX-5
My first tractor, she's a 1958 Ford 641 Workmaster.
It runs really good, but it does need a little TLC. I'm changing all of the fluids this weekend, replacing the voltmeter and temperature gauges, and cleaning the carburetor in my ultrasonic bath. I'll eventually paint it for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_20211001_193501132_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211001_193501132_HDR.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 101
My first tractor, she's a 1958 Ford 641 Workmaster.
It runs really good, but it does need a little TLC. I'm changing all of the fluids this weekend, replacing the voltmeter and temperature gauges, and cleaning the carburetor in my ultrasonic bath. I'll eventually paint it for sure.
How are you going to get parts you need?

Oh dude, *everything* is still available for these tractors! You could almost build one from scratch!

Very cool! As someone who works for an ag equipment OEM, it's interesting to see how much they have changed over the years. Nice to hear that parts are still widely available as well.

What do you plan to use it for?

My house is on close to 4 acres. I'm about to clear most of it, and I'm looking at having about a 1-1.5 acre garden, and the rest will be a nice grassed yard.

I have four attachments for it, a disc, a bush hog, a box blade, and a finish mower. I want to get a boom pole as well. I'd LOVE if it had a loader, but it's not 4x4, and the front axle is sorta weak for a loader.

Back