MSP Front & Rear Lip, MSP ECU, MS6 Calipers, and other parts.......

Hello,

I am selling a few parts that I had in Storage which I will no longer need as I am also selling my MSP. I have a ton of other parts but will sell them once this batch of parts sells. If you are in any way or form interested in these parts, please feel free to write so on the post and also send me a pm apart from that. I don't log on as much as I did back in the day so when I log on and see that I have pms, I will quickly go to my inbox. Parts will be sold to first who declares the part and has the money in hand ready to buy and sends me the payment through PayPal once I find out the shipping cost to your zip code. Prices are OBO, I can work something out reasonably but please NO LowBallers. Besides the forum, these parts are also listed elsewhere. Ok, Enough said & lets get started.

2003.5 MSP Front & Rear Lip *Make Best Offer

BBK upgrade for the MSP from a MazdaSpeed 6 Complete (Front&Rear) Caliper set with Brackets
*Make Best Offer SOLD!!

O' s*** Bars $5.00 Each SOLD!!
Interior Door Handles $10.00 Each SOLD!!
Stock Door Tweeters $20.00 pair. SOLD!

Box with Complete Seat Belts sets, Stock Air intake tube/filter SOLD!!!

Windshield Washer Reservoir with Pump and Hose
*Make Best Offer

Flip Top Cup Holder could use some tlc (PAINT) but in great condition Make Offer

White Side View Mirrors SOLD!!

MSP ECU $120.00
Lowered $100+ S&H

Radio CF Surround with A/C Vents and Hazard light switch *Make Best Offer

2.0L Valve Cover $30.00 SOLD!!
MSP plastic cover piece SOLD!!

& Last but not least...... Mazda Protege Tokico Illuminas Brand New In Box Never opened & Original Packaging. Price is firm, these are no longer made. Best struts ever made! 5-way externally Adjustable High Performance Shock Absorbers. Complete set of TOKICO ILLUMINAS!

$750.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES(USA) SOLD!!

I can provide more pics as requested, remember that most of the parts are OBO. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back