MSP Axles, hub, control arm, and ABS Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonbacker9

:
2004 'Hoe
Pair of MSP axles, ~50K Miles: $300 shipped sold

MSP Axle and Hub assembled, ~ 54K driver's side, has zip ties on outer boot, should have metal band replaced: $180 Shipped sold

Control Arm, New from Rock Auto: $60 Shipped

ABS Sensor, pass side: $35 I'll include a driver's side with a clipped harness as well if you so desire.

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Last edited:
You should hold all and figure out what my noise is. Pretty sure its the wheel bearing... I could use an extra hub :)

You should hold all and figure out what my noise is. Pretty sure its the wheel bearing... I could use an extra hub :)

Yeah, I bought most of this because I bought first, and diagnosed later. I doubt any of it will move particularly fast, but you're welcome to have first crack. No shipping will of course result in a discount.

Last edited:
up for a control arm and abs sensor. some of you guys are gettin up there in miles... just sayin!

Last edited:
up for a control arm and abs sensor. some of you guys are gettin up there in miles... just sayin!

i LOL'd soooo hard at this! i might just take it for good humor. will it fit the '00 protege?

How about $30 shipped for the passenger side ABS sensor? I snipped mine in my KL swap not knowing I needed it for the speedo. Doh!

I've got PayPal ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back