MP5T Rebuild Photo Journal

Brian, just a members opinion but there is a large chance you will regret putting that kit on. It looks nice on that white accolade car only because they darkened the openings. that centre opening is much larger than you think. You can get an idea by the pics L8R linked to but it is much worse in person.

SNike05 said:
Brian, just a members opinion but there is a large chance you will regret putting that kit on. It looks nice on that white accolade car only because they darkened the openings. that centre opening is much larger than you think. You can get an idea by the pics L8R linked to but it is much worse in person.
(iagree) That hole in the front bumper look absolutely ginormious.

SNike05 said:
I never leave things the way they come...

Thanks for the tip, but I have been watching "Rides" :)

I have big plans for this if it is in fact Fiberglass.

I am also installing a grill in the hole identical to the factory Protege 5 one so.... Just wait. I might be the first one to pull it off.. I refuse to have an Ugly car..

Look at the Picuter in Post #850

Look very closely at the black parts on the left and right of the intercooler that are tied by a thin piece of SS.

That is already missing... The hole will not expose the bumper..

Last edited:
Awesome!

New%20Stuff%20For%20UL%20-%20%2838%29.jpg

**** it, I'll keep working on it until I die.

It's gotten to the point where I can change a head gasket in under 3.5 Hours..

So This forum is stupid in general IMO..

VOTE FOR THE STOCK MS3, Just because Cashmere told you to.

Not for the guy who has a daily boost setting of 22 Psi and can rebuild the motor from scratch in under 10 Hours...

New%20Stuff%20For%20UL%20-%20%2839%29.jpg

Did you jsut paint everything black while it was on your engine? (Coolant bypass pipes, alternator, etc.)

Not for the guy who has a daily boost setting of 22 Psi and can rebuild the motor from scratch in under 10 Hours...

New%20Stuff%20For%20UL%20-%20%2839%29.jpg

Now that's what I call weight savings.

Does the ten hours include the post and accompanying pictures, if so then I'll be impressed. Ok I lied, I'm already impressed.

o i c you really should get the 626 mani and remove it's VTCS. Helps power ALOT.

No, I want the valves where they are. They level out the idle nicely by maintaining velocity for the injectors to atomize the fuel.

Ouch! But 10 hours is very impressive. Looks like you'll have a whole new car soon. Still going with the Accolade kit?

Back