MP3 turbo sputtering and missing bad... cant really move car

lanceam24

2001 MP3 turbo with:
-garrett super60 turbo
-vortex fmu
-sard bov
-fmic
-p5 ecm
-manual boost controller (boost has not seen over 7 psi since i got it)
-aem wideband
-engine and trans with about 65,000 miles
(all work done by previous owner)

On my way home from work a few weeks ago my car just started to sputter really bad like it was running on maybe 2 cylinders. its never done that before so I just drove it about half a mile further home.

The next day I run some seafoam through the tank and it doesnty really help. I take it around the block and it sputters worse and worse until it finally dies and I have to push it home. It would just start and just die within 1 second after that.

I pull my plug wires off and on the two cylinders with the coils on them the spark plugs are loose enough to move around with my finger so I pulled them out and they are completely BLACK. I pull the other 2 out and they are the exact same way, black with like sut covering the porcelain.

Changed the plugs with some new ngks and now it will start and idle BUT when I give it some gas it just stumbles and the rpms barely go anywhere. Sometimes when I give it a little gas I'll hear a squeek sort of like a belt (the same sound I hear sometimes when I first start the car or flip on the heater in the cold or the ac) and other times like a clunk.

The only code I have as of now is p0300 which is random misfire. Before I cleared the codes p0302 popped up but not anymore.
Just looking to get some insight before I further research it. This is the first major problem i've had in about 3 years with this car so hopefully its nothing big.

So far from what I've looked up it could possibly be:
-maf
-coils
-something else ignition related

Please help and dont worry, I have been using the search function all day

I would check the coils and wires, looks like its running rich, do you have a vac leak or exhaust leak?

no leaks that I am aware of, I did however check the fuel pressure and got somewhere around 10 psi (used autozone kit, dont know if I did it right)

another weird thing I noticed is that when it runs really rough my wideband a/f sensor peggs out at 17+ when normally at idle it reads anywhere from 14.5-15.5. I pulled the plugs out again to check since it will atleast idle now and they look they are beginning to foul also (white ceramic part is darkened with fuel) I'll start with coils and wires though because they are fairly cheap

That's really lean or atleast to me it is. You may be having a problem with your maf sensor I would say to try cleaning it when you do plugs and wires

yea i've cleaned the maf before and pulled it a few days ago. Didnt look too bad but I'll clean it again. When I give it any kind of gas at all it stumbles really bad so Im beginning to think its the coils/wires

Back