MP3 Body Decals

Volley2six

:
MP3
Hey guys. I'm interested in getting some body decals for my car. Does anyone have any tips on how to put those on? Easy? Hard? Stupid question? Also, anyone have any decent places/websites to get a hold of them?

Well what kinda decas are you talkig about? Just small ones like MAZDA sticers or side graphics? You can definately put on smaller ones yourself. They aren't hard at all, but if you're going large vinyls down the sides then you're better off going to a local shop to get em put on.

advice here..... take your time and get a friend to help. Also really clean the car and working in the sun is ok....(helps to prevent bubbles.

Oh, and shop around...
www.decalfx.com has alot of choices! and Jarod, the owner, is very helpful!

Yeah, I figured I could do the little ones myself, but I was thinking of getting the side body decals. What kinds of places would put those on? DragonBabe79, I'll definitely check out that site. Thanks for everyone's help. More advice is definitely welcomed!! I just got this car 3 weeks ago and I have so many questions about mods.

I just looked up some posts from 202MP3 and he had a couple pics of his car with side graphics. I thought it looked good but a lot of people seemed to be bashing the look of the graphic. Even my girlfriend doesn't want me putting one on. Do I have bad taste? What the hell...

Oh yeah, I saw a pre-pimped out pic of Dragonbabe's ride before the decals, interior, etc....blast from the past.

Volley2six said:
I just looked up some posts from 202MP3 and he had a couple pics of his car with side graphics. I thought it looked good but a lot of people seemed to be bashing the look of the graphic. Even my girlfriend doesn't want me putting one on. Do I have bad taste? What the hell...

Oh yeah, I saw a pre-pimped out pic of Dragonbabe's ride before the decals, interior, etc....blast from the past.

LOL!:D

hey could is ee sum larger pics dragonbabe??? Congrats on the car bro, i love the mp3. jw.. how much did u pay for it? im just curious how much those things are worth.

There's a ton of custom signs and graphics places around me. If you can't find one, go to an audio shop, the guys there will probably know where you can get some done. Depending on the size of the graphics be prepaired to pay $150-$200 or more if it has a lot of different colors in it. But for the most part a 1 or 2 color design will be between that price range. As far as people bashing it, just don't go all fast and furious on your car. Or just don't give a s*** what other people think. Just find something that you'll like and something you think is worth the money you're putting into it.

I was watchin a show on tv... i forget which one it was. Sumthing where they examine a bunch of imports at various clubs. I saw it prob in november or sumthing. They had an orange msp and put sum blue modern image tribal decals on the side of it. it looked bad ass... anyone else see it? Blue and orange look so clean.

The orange and blue would definitely look phat. I bought it 3 weeks ago and after tax, title, etc., it was around 12,500. New they're worth around 18,500. Mine had 36K miles on it. I love it though. I'm 22 and driven s*** BOXES all my life, so finally I've moved up in life.

I know what you mean. This is my first really cool car. i had 98 grand am before but it was anything like this. I bought mine in October and got it out the door for around $14,500 but it only had 20,000 mles on it. Just after I bought mine the blue book value seemed to drop about $1500 but that's ok. I wanted one as soon as they released them and couldn't afford it, I was just happy to find one and was actaully financially able to buy it.

For some reason I can't picture what blue on orange would look like. I'll have to find a picture of it. Sounds cool though.

I bought mine off the show room floor.....0 miles..for 20k:(
Back in 2001......I wanted the car soo bad that I didnt care what the price was.

very nice... unfortunately- i didnt see any pictures including dragonbabe herself!? do yall think orange tint would look nice on my msp. Im soon gonna buy 18 inch bronze rims with a silver lip and im going CF hood, mirrors, and tails so i dont know if orange tint would go well with the theme or no? any thoughts...

Hmm....I'm having a tough time picturing the orange tint....I'm not a fan of over killing a color. I like dual colored cars....Orange/Blue, Orange/White, Orange/Black. CF hood would definitely be phat. Going bronze on the rims sounds good too. Don't be afraid to be differant, right?

yes i like dragonbabe's graphics
and mrblks too, but im not too big on the grill mrblk, sorry its just my opinion. i need to get some pictures of mine on here dammit. where can i get my pictures hosted at? yahoo maybe?
everytime i have access to a nice digital camera, my mp3 is covered in dirt or mud or road film so i dont take any pics.
i need to get my act together and get her cleaned up and some pics up here b/c my modern image graphics really look nice in my opinion. my money just burns a whole in my pocket,hehe everytime i start saving up for a short shifter or something, i end up keep saving and buying something else. :O haha my next thing to get is something for more power or lighter weight(i.e. carbon fiber hood)

Back