Moving (eventually) Need help.

Protephile

Propulsionally Challenged
:
2022 CX-30
To St. Augustine area.
I have a deaf daughter and while the school here is one of the best, the
deaf community in St. Augustine is large and would be great for her. And
the school there is the biggest of it's kind in the country.
Reason #2 is I never want to see snow again. And I'd like to live within 5 miles of the beach.

So we're looking at houses online (small ones) in St. John's county.
Mainly we've been looking at townhouses and little houses near rt 207/I-95
or just west and south of St. Augustine. Like near, but not in, World Golf Village.

Are these areas pretty nice & quiet? I'm not concerned if it's all old people,
I'll get there soon enough.

To St. Augustine area.
I have a deaf daughter and while the school here is one of the best, the
deaf community in St. Augustine is large and would be great for her. And
the school there is the biggest of it's kind in the country.
Reason #2 is I never want to see snow again. And I'd like to live within 5 miles of the beach.

So we're looking at houses online (small ones) in St. John's county.
Mainly we've been looking at townhouses and little houses near rt 207/I-95
or just west and south of St. Augustine. Like near, but not in, World Golf Village.

Are these areas pretty nice & quiet? I'm not concerned if it's all old people,
I'll get there soon enough.

St. Augustine is a nice quite town but depending where you live there are a lot of tourists. If you want you can PM me and I can help you if you need anything.

Tim

ps. my sister went to the Clarke School in North Hampton. Mass. and there is a MS# owner here in Jacksonville that is deaf as well.

I had a friend that lived off 207 (actually off Wildwood Dr, which is off 207). I visited her a couple times there and it was a real nice area. It's nice because it's in between I-95 and US1, which is good in case there's a wreck on one of the roads, you can still get anywhere on the other route. And if I remember correctly, it was right near SR 312, which takes you straight to St Augustine Beach.

I'm about an hour and half from that area, but if you need help with anything, let me know.

Not sure how often you've been to Florida, but get ready for a lot of flat, straight roads, high humidity, and

Latest posts

Back