Movie Sighting of a CX-3

:
None
A Mazda CX-3 receives considerable film coverage in the movie Moka. Its the main characters car and shes seen driving it many times during the movie. I dont know European CX-3 trim levels so I dont know what trim level the car is. Moka is a French mystery/psychological thriller movie. A Swiss woman mourning the loss of her son who was killed by a hit-and-run driver decides to take matters into her own hands after getting frustrated with slow police progress. She finds and stalks the hit-and-run driver of the car in a town on the French side of Lake Geneva. The movie get its name from the coffee brown mocha color of the car that the hit-and-run driver was driving. I liked this movie. In French and subtitled in English.

There's CX-3 in the Will Farrell film Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga.
One of the supporting characters drives one, and gets a parking ticket from Will Farrell's character.

It's a silly film (Will Farrell and all) but also charming and entertaining with some good music. Rachel McAdams and Dan Stevens (Cousin Matthew from Downton Abbey, and FX's Legion), and Pierce Brosnan also appear.

Back