Missouri Meet-Up Thread

Blendercloud

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Hey Folks!

This thread is for exactly what the title states, any St. Louis meet-ups.

Please keep discussion out of this thread and only post announcements for meets. If you are interested in a particular meet, please try to use PM's.

From time to time I'll come back through and clean up the old posts. With that said, let's do this!

Subbing this spot for the Nation-wide Mazda meet here in STL.

These are what we are aiming for.
Mid July 2010
Gateway Raceway
As many Mazda's as possibly along with a few other cars like STis and EVOs.

Gateway recently approved. Pending prices and actual dates.
Working on sponsors. If anyone knows any that might be interested post them here:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123756422

Sean

Last edited:
Boeing Sports Car Club autocross event
Boeing Bldg 33 Parking Lot
Near intersection of McDonnell Blvd and Lindbergh (1/8 mile east on McDonnell from Lindbergh)

Price to run in event as a non-member is only $10 and you get at least six runs so it is a bargain.
There would be no charge to spectate / attend Mazda meet.

May 16th Event Times:
9:30 for Registration, Tech and Drivers Meeting if you want to participate in autocross event.
Show up at 11:00 if you just want to spectate / participate in the meet.
3:00 Clean Up and Closing

This meet is a blast and is pretty much the cheapest and safest way to drive your car fast. There are multiple senior members there who will ride with you and help you figure out what you're doing. $10 for a half day of fun is cheaper than taking your lady friend to the movies (even on a Sunday). I'll be more than happy to take some folks out on the course in my Speed6 so you can get a feel. Come join us. You'll be hooked!

The guy with the white Impreza 2.5RS was taking pics at the last event. Here's 2 of me!
418autox834.jpg

418autox830.jpg

Looks good Mazkid!!!

Here are 3 of mine that he took

Attachments

• 4-18 AutoX 1262.jpg
    4-18 AutoX 1262.jpg
    967.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 4-18 AutoX 1263.jpg
    4-18 AutoX 1263.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 4-18 AutoX 1264.jpg
    4-18 AutoX 1264.jpg
    889.4 KB · Views: 93
Looks good Mazkid!!!

Here are 3 of mine that he took

where are your hubcaps? (sorry, couldn't resist -- pictures are dope!).

He took really good pictures; I'm going to have to run in the opposite heat so maybe I can get some good ones of mine.

I dig this car -- I can only imagine how many people you've surprised at stoplights, this thing is total sleeper!

Hah, thanks! I surprise a few... most people don't mess with a kid with glasses(even though I'm actually 23) so it's a very rare thing that someone challenges me. But when they do, it's pretty funny to see their expression. :)

where are your hubcaps? (sorry, couldn't resist -- pictures are dope!).

He took really good pictures; I'm going to have to run in the opposite heat so maybe I can get some good ones of mine.

Next time I will bring the correct lens, so my cousin will actually shoot some...kid's got skills but he doesn't like shooting if he thinks they aren't gonna turn out.

Back