2017~2024 Mexican Value Wipers? Mazda’s MV Product Line

:
2019 & 2023
Has anyone purchased wipers from their local Mazda dealer and been given MV parts that were made in Mexico? For example, I was expecting to be handed KB7W-67-330B for the left and KD2W-67-330 for the right I but ended up with 0000-67-B24-MV and 0000-67-B18-MV instead. These were for a 2019 CX-5 Touring non-turbo. The rear was also a MV part.

This forum has quite a few discussions on the disappointing MV line of Oil Filters made in Mexico vs. the ones made in Thailand which are preferred. I haven’t opened the wiper packages yet but I figured I would run it by the experienced users of this forum before I do.

Has anyone tried this new line yet?

Just say “NO” to Mazda “Value” line maintenance parts! Avoid any Mazda parts with part number ending with the “MV”!

Any Mazda dealer can sell you the same “regular” OEM maintenance parts instead of “Value” line parts. If they don’t stock them, they can always get them within a day. Or you can get these Mazda “regular” OEM maintenance parts online.

You can always get cheaper OEM rubber inserts instead the whole wiper blades. The replacement instruction is in your owner’s manual.

What yrwei52 above said. One time I settled for the MV wipers because the dealer didn't stock the OEM that came with the car. The wipers sucked, didn't last too long. Since then I get the DENSO (OEM) wiper assembly or DENSO wiper refills (rubber inserts) online.

Back