MazdaUSA.com finally gives attention to the long lost MSP!

Kewl Beans! Great work keeping the MSP in the news.

reminder to self: get fire extinguisher mounted in car...

Congrats!!! This is just what i needed to motivate me to keep working on my car. MSP FTW!! I'm leaving for Iraq next month and my MSP will be built when I get back. Then, hopefully I can follow your footsteps

Cool Chick,

She hooked me up with her specs and equipment because it looks like she has it figured out pretty good.

Titanium Gray 2003.5 MSP, man i am in love with your car!!! nice to see you got the obviously deserved stamp of approval by Mazda USA. your car has been my target for a few years now. great work and nice driving. keep up the good work.

Titanium Gray 2003.5 MSP, man i am in love with your car!!! nice to see you got the obviously deserved stamp of approval by Mazda USA. your car has been my target for a few years now. great work and nice driving. keep up the good work.

Reading stuff like this makes me smile so big. :]

if i can help you with any set up questions or anything feel free to PM me :) not enough people know about these cars and it takes a lot of time to get it right, especially on track

Awesome work Michele! How did Mazda hear about your car specifically? You're an MSP celebrity now haha!

haha. well, the writer had seen me at a few events, and shot the msp several times at events like NASA, UMS, and Redline Time attack (among all the other cars at the events). but when I went to LA for the pre-SEMA Scion tC release he approached me and asked if i was Michele Abbate... lol. Then he made the connection that I was the same girl that drove the MSP. He was excited to see the progress I have made and told me I'd be great to fill a spot on the tuners section on Mazda USA.

So when I went to the Gymkhana Grid event in Irwindale CA he did the shots of the car and followed with a story mid December. Pretty small world :)

I was more excited he remembered the MSP.

(For those of you that are confused why I was at a Scion Pre-SEMA press release, it is bc i am the scheduled driver for the 2011 crawford performance scion racing tC Click here for pix of the tC)

congrats, finally something offically mazda related that accepts something mazdaspeed protege related! very impressed by your build, and driving skills. maybe people will start to recognize the MSP as its own car instead of calling it an EVO, or STi! ive gotten that a few times, lol. newbs; right?

Congrats! Very nice Michele, now wonder you're so fast rockin that MZR :D Maybe someday my MSP will be half as quick as yours. I'll have to pick you brain about suspension setups when I get that far.

congrats, finally something offically mazda related that accepts something mazdaspeed protege related! very impressed by your build, and driving skills. maybe people will start to recognize the MSP as its own car instead of calling it an EVO, or STi! ive gotten that a few times, lol. newbs; right?
thanks :] and yeah, mines always an evo. especially when i have the race hood on....

62783_595787535078_23711076_33940247_1035602_n.jpg

30504_10100222178808749_6806467_59103126_7559882_n.jpg

Congrats! Very nice Michele, now wonder you're so fast rockin that MZR :D Maybe someday my MSP will be half as quick as yours. I'll have to pick you brain about suspension setups when I get that far.

haha sounds good, im all ears whenever :D

Back