Mazda's CX-7...NOT A FORD!

Antoine

Administrator
Take note:

"The 2007 Mazda CX-7 is a wholly Mazda-developed vehicle that doesnt share chassis with the other Ford CUVs. CX-7 is powered by a 2.3-liter, 244-hp turbocharged four-cylinder engine."

-AutoWeek

That 2.3 L turbo seems to be doing a lot of work...I'm assuming it is the same one as in the MS6 and the upcoming MS3?

just curious...what's the big deal? the beef with ford is generally more about reliability than the design of the products themselves.

Sh*t, my SP23 has Mitsubishi part on it (deadhorse

Next to my hatchback Mazda3 in my garage, there's a POS Lancer. The Lancer's regular engine runs strong, but everything else is falling apart, such as fan no working. Even my last 2 VW didn't have that problem.

Yes, just like stuff you dump in the toilet (i.e. sh*t). It was a scandal in Japan! Not the Mazda3. But yes, sh*t itself. (poke)

Last edited:
Antoine said:
Take note:

"The 2007 Mazda CX-7 is a wholly Mazda-developed vehicle that doesnt share chassis with the other Ford CUVs. CX-7 is powered by a 2.3-liter, 244-hp turbocharged four-cylinder engine."

-AutoWeek

good to hear that it won't be like the Ford Escape with Mazda and Tribute badges

Back