Mazda Welcome Package

bigtex

:
17 CX-5 GT 14 CX-5 GT (sold)
Got this nice Welcome Pack in the mail from Mazda over the weekend. I'm sure it's going out to all CX5 owners, and seems like a nice touch.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2125.JPG
    IMG_2125.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,247
  • IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,749
In the past, I've also received a Mazda microfiber cloth as part of the welcome package.

I got the box you showed. Would have taken a small diecast Miata over this.

I got the box you showed. Would have taken a small diecast Miata over this.

More than likely this will never happen.

They need to be making a whole lot of $$$ before they decide to do this

I think the most useful "Thank You" gift over the years by Mazda in the US, was a container of the Factory Touch-Up paint.

The current thank you thingy is a waste of paper and shipping in my opinion. At the very least they should include some MAZDA coupons to pass out to my friends and family.

I think the most useful "Thank You" gift over the years by Mazda in the US, was a container of the Factory Touch-Up paint.

The current thank you thingy is a waste of paper and shipping in my opinion. At the very least they should include some MAZDA coupons to pass out to my friends and family.

+1

I got the package after buying the CX5... within 10 minutes it was in the recycling bin.

Totally agree. A touch up pen and a microfiber towel or something would be killer.

As of today, I've received nothing. Go figure...

The current thank you thingy is a waste of paper and shipping in my opinion.
You have not seen waste of paper and shipping unless you order a bunch of random stuff online from Walmart - I got a brick sized box shipped with tracking for ....1 bag cotton balls.
Two big long cartons for swiffer type cleaner cause they messed up and i ordered only 1. I was pissed with wifey for ordering like this.
A huge box with just two items and 80% filler.

Got mine too, huge waste of money and effort on their part. I threw it in the trash. I mean really, what're you supposed to do with it? It's a sales brochure and we already bought(or leased).

Got this, too. Also in the trash. Just marketing materials. A thing of touch up...that would be brilliant.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A Mazda key chain would have been nice, I'd carry one of those. Or at least keep it.

There are some accessory and service coupons and a Mazda "wallet card" that has your name and vin# and Mazda contact numbers, but I agree, it is mostly trash.
Looking at it again, it looks like they are mainly trying to make sure you received your first monthly statement, and to please contact them if you didn't, lol. So if you didn't finance through Mazda, you probably won't receive it.

There are some accessory and service coupons and a Mazda "wallet card" that has your name and vin# and Mazda contact numbers, but I agree, it is mostly trash.
Looking at it again, it looks like they are mainly trying to make sure you received your first monthly statement, and to please contact them if you didn't, lol. So if you didn't finance through Mazda, you probably won't receive it.

Damn, I wondered why I didn't get it... we didn't finance ours. Glad to hear there's nothing useful then ;)

If they are like here, they stopped touch up paint production on account of there being not enough demand.

A Mazda key chain would have been nice, I'd carry one of those. Or at least keep it.

That's the job of the dealer to give you one albeit their version with dealer details stamped on the back.

The same coupons that are always on my dealers website. I have the VIN in my Mazda phone app with any contact info I might need.

The same coupons that are always on my dealers website. I have the VIN in my Mazda phone app with any contact info I might need.

I'll email them and tell them not to send you one because you are good to go.

Sent from my Dell using sarcasm

Are you reading my posts? Already recycled mine. They sent me the same $49 oil change offer that is clearly posted on my dealers website. They aren't giving you anything special. You should be annoyed at them. Not me.
Sorry, that is just honestly one of my pet peeves;: a company offering "special deals" because you did x. Get a letter from Chase Bank: because you're a chase customer were giving you a special deal, a 2 week free trial of Netflix. Really? Netflix offers a free 2 week trial for everyone. Come on. Impress me...give me a month. Hey Mazda. ..how about a free oil change? No...you offer the same thing any Tom, Dick or Harry can get by just looking at the dealer site. This doesn't make me feel special. Spend 30 grand on a car, you can't give me ONE free oil change? Pathetic...

Last edited:
Back