Mazda shop suggestions for the Atlanta area.

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
I wanted to get the engine top end of my P5 redone because I am at 240,000 miles and figured I should do it. Wanted to see if anyone knew any good shops in the Atlanta Georgia area. I was thinking of going to either Mazmart or Mainstream. Please let me know if you have any suggestions also if you think rebuilding the top end would be a waste. Thanks

If the engine is running fine, there's no point in rebuilding it for $1k. Save the money or spend it on some decent mods. At 240k, the Protege will be presenting you with plenty of other repairs to keep up with.

Appreciated the advice. I don't really have any other issues with the car though. I just did a full tune up and replaced all the fluids, thermostat and coolant hoses. The timing belt was replaced about 20k back and with that the water pump. Anything you think I should keep an eye out for?

If you end up needing any maintenance RSpeed is about one of the absolute bests there is down that way...have used them multiple times myself and I am 2 hours away...Paul and the guys at Mazmart are great also for parts which is quite convenient to you...I do am also quite local and have a plethora of parts myself...often do runs down to Atlanta on orders...

Back