Mazda CX-9 Accessories Installation Guides

Hello All,
I thought I would start a thread about installation manuals. On other threads someone one found this site . This site has most of the installation instructions. I would get them while it's available. I found 2 other instructions that he didn't have which I am attaching. If anyone else has other instructions, please add it to this forum.

Maybe this could be made sticky??

Attachments

• Mirror_Compass_Homelink_with_Rain_Sensor_(CX9).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,195
  • Mirror_Compass_Homelink_Without_Rain_Sensor_(CX9).pdf
    418.4 KB · Views: 1,856
Last edited:
Whitesnake said:
Hello All,
I thought I would start a thread about installation manuals. On other threads someone one found this site . This site has most of the installation instructions. I would get them while it's available. I found 2 other instructions that he didn't have which I am attaching. If anyone else has other instructions, please add it to this forum.

Anybody have the Sirius sat receiver install instructions for the CX-9?

I know this is probably a no brainer. Does anyone have the install guide for the cross bars? I've read that you should move your bars to the back if not in use to help reduce wind noise. Just wanted to find out the correct way of doing this. Thanks!

I know this is probably a no brainer. Does anyone have the install guide for the cross bars? I've read that you should move your bars to the back if not in use to help reduce wind noise. Just wanted to find out the correct way of doing this. Thanks!

Here you go

Attachments

• Roof_Rack_Cross_Bars_(CX9).pdf
    280.7 KB · Views: 1,758
I am looking for installation instructions on the fog lights. I have the GT model with the fog lights from the factory but I would like to put stone shields on them to prevent flying stones from cracking them. To do that, I need to remove the bezel. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Fog_lamp_CX9.pdf
    527.8 KB · Views: 2,508
  • Fog_lamp_hole_cover_CX9.pdf
    482.2 KB · Views: 2,013
  • Foglamp_Harness_CX9.pdf
    557.6 KB · Views: 1,413
Rear view camera installation Diagram needed

Hello All,

Could you post the installation instructions for the rear view camera?

Thanks

Hello All,

This is great. Anyone ever do this? I was thinking of getting this done to my wife's Touring, but not sure how hard/easy it is.

Center Console

Can anyone hook me up with anything regarding the center floor console. I will be removing it soon to run some wire and just want to make sure I am clear on how to remove it.

Thanks

Finman

Finman,
Send me a PM with an e-mail address (an account that allows big attachments).
I will send you about 10 scanned pages from WorkShop manual.

I would just remove the rear panel, which is easy, and tuck a wire under the lower edge of the console, or fish it through, rather than remove it. There is a lot of stuff inside, and it's a fairly complex procedure to remove. Once you lose a screw, or break a tab, you'll never be rid of the added creaks and squeaks. Sometimes just taking a part off makes it fit poorly when reinstalled.

sat install on 2010 cx9

I just bought a 2010 cx9 and saw the install instructions, thanks. Does anyone know if a switching box is required for the new 2010 model? In researching purchasing a kit this is not required after 2008 production, want to be sure.

Back