Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

Does anyone have a link for 74.00.324A North America,
I guess "cmu150_NA_74.00.324A_update.up" ?

Thanks!

Installed over the weekend and it seems to be working good.

I did not reset the settings, I wasn't sure what would happen if I reset and I have an old touch hack enabled that allows me to touch screen while driving. This was done not through AIO but it was done the same way the firmware updates are done via the debug menu on an old firmware ...

I don't think a reset would get rid of that since when I was changing car battery I think I lost all the settings as well, so that was sort of like a reset.

Hi all, just got my first cx-5 (2016). Where are you getting the carplay kits? i've seen them on amazon, but i don't know if they're mazda genuine parts.

Hi all, just got my first cx-5 (2016). Where are you getting the carplay kits? i've seen them on amazon, but i don't know if they're mazda genuine parts.
i bought the hub for my CX-3 (2019) on aliexpress. No issues by now (almost month and a half ago).
The hub came with cables and some kind of isolation sponge.

Thanks to @ASH8 and @anyDude for providing assistance with firmware files to the community. I have DM'd them and can't wait to get my firmware files soon. I'm a new Mazda owner and therefore won't have any posts in the forum and have also found a lot of info from this forum. Thanks again!

Hello Mazdas247 Community!

I'm looking for the latest Firmware for a 2014 Mazda3. It's my brother's car and he is not very tech savy. I want to get him the Apple CarPlay upgrade for Christmas, but his Firmware \ OS version is 55.00.753 NA N.

I have read the other forms and just need the Firmware files to put on a USB stick to get him upgraded prior to him installing the new USB hub for Apple CarPlay. Any help for file links would be appreciated. Thx!

Could anyone send me the firmware files as well? Mazda CX-5 2020 with 70.x firmware version. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
I bought one from Amazon as well. Waiting to update firmware and install the kit. If it works, I'll send the Amazon link

Hi, I bought my kids Carplay retrofit kits for Xmas. one has a 2016 the other a 2016.5, both CX5's. do they both take the same firmware update? Does anyone have the latest version I need they can share with me?

Back