Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

How do you send a DM? i need to find the new firmware for mazda 3 2016, as I am trying to install carplay and do not know where to find the firmware download at and I need help with that part, It said to DM @ASH8, but i am unsure how to

Hi All,

I just bought a 2016 CX-5 Akera (Australian version) and I have just gotten my hands on the Mazda Connect firmware update files.

I notice the update instructions caution against the car's battery getting too low during the update, which can require the car to run on accessories for 20 - 40 mins. To avoid this complication, it is suggested that the car can be connected to a battery charger while performing the update, which I have.

As such, I was curious to hear who has used a battery charger during their install and did it all go smoothly?

Hi all. Please help me find a link for the firmware update. I have cx-5 in Australian Version, currently has a firmware version 50. I am looking a link for the version 70 and version 74. Any help is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Back