Mazda Australia announces 5 year warranty

Yeah they should read 1st post of my diesel thread..maybe they did!! Do it Mazdausa do it!!

Last edited:
Do Mazda NA also do "capped price" servicing (uhm)

Mazda Australia does so this extension of warranty should compliment it nicely.

Fiddle sticks. Missed out by just under 3 months! (cryhard)

Just tell them same build, same KG code; give me 5 years. lol. Touch wood you won't have any major issue for the next 5 years. It's more a peace of mind with the 5 yr warranty.

Just tell them same build, same KG code; give me 5 years. lol. Touch wood you won't have any major issue for the next 5 years. It's more a peace of mind with the 5 yr warranty.

(iagree) and hope so. Think I'll be fine :)

Fiddle sticks. Missed out by just under 3 months! (cryhard)

Call Mazda Australia and complain.... I took delivery two weeks ago, how do you think I feel.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Mazda Australia on 1800 034 411 or visit mazda.com.au/get-in-touch

Call Mazda Australia and complain.... I took delivery two weeks ago, how do you think I feel.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Mazda Australia on 1800 034 411 or visit mazda.com.au/get-in-touch
Won't help me as I purchased mine in early May. Thanks anyway

If you bought the current model year , I would still call and ask for the 5 year warrantee. Never heard of changing a warrantee in the middle of a model year.

that's awesome news.
It would be nice to see that here in the States as other car companies have defintely surpassed Mazda in terms of warranty coverage time. (kia, hyundai, etc)

Our powertrain warranty is 5 years, so I assume this is referring to the bumper to bumper*?

*Didn't read article

Our powertrain warranty is 5 years, so I assume this is referring to the bumper to bumper*?

*Didn't read article

..or 60k miles- this takes it (even if they only did powertrain here-Auzzies get b2b on this too apparently also which is pretty awesome) to 5yr/unlimited miles/klicks, which for guys/gals doing 20+ per annum like me is a pretty dang nice added plus.

Last edited:
..or 60k miles- this takes it (even if they only did powertrain here-Auzzies get b2b on this apparently also which is pretty awesome) to unlimited, which for guys/gals doing 20+ per annum like me is pretty dang nice.

Ah ok, very nice.

And agreed. These days I am doing about 20k miles/year too.

Back