Maxton Designs Spoiler/Accessories coming soon for KF...

:
'21 CX-5 CE-T
Personally not a fan of the available body kits/moulding accessories for the CX-5. But as an OEM+ type of guy, I always appreciate a clean lip spoiler.

Been searching the net for a while looking for options and came across this video MY DADS MODIFIED MAZDA CX5 GETS SPLITTER & SPOILER EXTENTION!!

Was going to get a universal spoiler from spoilerking.com, but upon a recent search, it appears that Maxton Designs is working on a spoiler and other accessories for the KF CX-5

maxton-design-ma-cx-5-1f-cap1t-mazda--cx-5-fl-1.jpg

Cool find. Would be nice if their site had pics of the products installed on a demo vehicle.

Agreed. Minimal images of the KE version available too aside from the video.

Maxton Designs has a pretty big presence in the euro-car world, and seems reputable.

Another option, but pointlessly costly (and more gaudy imo).

Capture1.JPG

Here's another clean, cheap option. The page states it's for the KE, but it really looks more like a KF in the photo to me. I am not 100% sure what the differences are on that part of the cars though

View attachment 303487

edit: I see that there are no 'bumps' in the roof, most likely signifying that it's a KE. But I wonder if they're close enough that it would fit...
Oddly enough this awesome spoiler is available at Walmart of all places. For the price, almost tempted to see if it will work on the KF model.

Walmart KE Spoiler

Ikon Motorsports Direct.

Ordered the Maxton spoiler. Sadly, each time I check the site, the date gets pushed out further and further. I feel like if I get it, it's going to be a one-off sort of thing.
Which finish did you get? And are you sure it'll fit your year? The site says compatible with 2015-2017 years.

Last edited:
I got the textured... they used to have the 1st gen stuff (not on their site anymore), they call this the 'facelift'... which I would guess is the 2nd gen.

It fits 😯.

And perfectly subtle.

Full transparency, the horizontal curve is about 1/16" off on the outer left and right ends, but the tape seems to be holding it to the shape of the tailgate fine.

Attachments

• PXL_20220611_162811084.jpg
    PXL_20220611_162811084.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 136
  • PXL_20220611_162523126.jpg
    PXL_20220611_162523126.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I always felt the rear wing was short in comparison to other SUV’s. This one is nice choice but I prefer:

Back