Markham Park Import Meet! Saturday June 23rd

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
CarMeet AGAIN!!

for the people who came last time to my meet, you are familiar with the scene...

so there's another round!

we can sit and laugh at ricers all afternoon!

come on!

bring it on

1.alejo nin
2.p5alive
3.team elite
4.avarela86
5.koenig
6.turbovybez
7.gnspr5
8.jeg0024
9.mazpro
10.nvmsp
11.tviera

04184626646b410c5.jpg

look at me, i'm sticky ichy!

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like this is gonna be a massive turn out...they're expecting more cars than last time..and last time about 200 showed up!

ill deff... be there just got my car back from manuel (hiboost) yesterday. hey Nvmsp i have a o2sensor and a greddy rs. bov up for sale.. pm me with an offer...

tEaM ElItE said:
ill deff... be there just got my car back from manuel (hiboost) yesterday. hey Nvmsp i have a o2sensor and a greddy rs. bov up for sale.. pm me with an offer...

Alright definitely, give me a couple days though. I'll PM you.

tEaM ElItE said:

i saw your car at TBK the other day.....looks nice...not feeling the two tone and rims...but is a sweet ride!

i hope he was forging your engine!!

i'll see you at the meet

I think I'll show up for some dual action. Bringin' my mountain bike for a lap or 2 on the trails at Markham, then I'll hang out with you all.

GNsPR5 said:
I think I'll show up for some dual action. Bringin' my mountain bike for a lap or 2 on the trails at Markham, then I'll hang out with you all.

boca raton eh! I live in delray, do you go to any of the local car meets during the week?

sandspeed said:
boca raton eh! I live in delray, do you go to any of the local car meets during the week?

Can't say that I have. I work alot during the week and my free time is spent road cycling or mountain biking. (of course now it is spent driving my new car)

Back