March - Rotary Mazda Meet, All are invited

To each his own on body kits. I happen to like it! Mainly because it is different. But most of you know that I have to be different! LOL.

Any one else know of a P5 without a rear spoiler?

yeah, that yellow one's body kit just does NOT flow with the rest of the car

it LOOKS like a bad body kit
WTFM8 with the rear wing on it??
sharp angles ftl

a proper kit flows with the lines and looks like it's part of the origonal design

keleko said:
yeah, that yellow one's body kit just does NOT flow with the rest of the car

it LOOKS like a bad body kit
WTFM8 with the rear wing on it??
sharp angles ftl

a proper kit flows with the lines and looks like it's part of the origonal design

ya know, I know a mazda3 hatch owner that doesn't have flowing lines on the under part of the front bumber.... teh pass side is nice and smooth, but the driver's side is all kicked in and jagged :) ......LOL LOL

icespeed said:
ya know, I know a mazda3 hatch owner that doesn't have flowing lines on the under part of the front bumber.... teh pass side is nice and smooth, but the driver's side is all kicked in and jagged :) ......LOL LOL

yeah, i've seen that guy, thinks automatics are just as fast are stick shifts (poke)

ghettobubba2001 said:
didnt he lose hp with the CAI?

yeah, hahahahahahahahha. what was it, his third run? He lost 4 horses from INSTALLING the CAI.... ahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Wizno said:
I am holding out on a few. I only took pics of tastefully done cars, unlike that one ruined yellow RX-8. Why did he do it? Oh the humanity!

To give him credit he is a very nice guy. He bought the RX8 with a salvage title and it was in a pretty bad wreck. So he fixed everything.

Its not the hottest looking 8 but eh, atleast he isnt a dousche.

ahem

it gained 4hp and 4tq(poke)

and my auto is still faster than any MP2 (eekfu)

how many times i gotta say it

the car in the rear view mirror is losin, in your case, it happened to be a black 3, and the mirror was mine

a) you weren't ahead
b) the mirror was mine
c) if i even thought about sneezing hard, i'd beat your MP(ricer) 2

(upyours) (braindead

keleko said:
a) you weren't ahead
b) the mirror was mine
c) if i even thought about sneezing hard, i'd beat your MP(ricer) 2

(upyours) (braindead

A) ur right, we started side to side
B) i'm sure your car came with a mirror to, although there's usually no cars there
C) ????

Latest posts

Back