Madison, Wisconsin MP3s.....

905MP3

I just wanted to say that I moved down here from Appleton, WI. I keep on seeing this blue MP3 running around in the West side but never get the chance to stop them and say, "Hey, nice car."

Alright,... I hope to see you guys around, we should all come together sometimes and have a BBQ....

:D

I've got a Yellow MP3.... I see a couple other blue Mp3's... keep wondering who any of them are!! I know one is DoomerMp3 (chris). You can ID me by my plates THE MP3

Shout out if you are in Madison and an MP3!

We call this thread resurrection :).

im from Milwaukee and have a mazdaspeed, so i lose on that one. But there is a kid in stevens point who I see alot that drive a blue mp3, every time I try and catch up to him he takes off though. If that kid happens to be on here, just chill for a second, I dont wanna race you!

Emode said:
im from Milwaukee and have a mazdaspeed, so i lose on that one. But there is a kid in stevens point who I see alot that drive a blue mp3, every time I try and catch up to him he takes off though. If that kid happens to be on here, just chill for a second, I dont wanna race you!
dude, it would be no contest for him anyhow ;)

TurfBurn said:
I've got a Yellow MP3.... I see a couple other blue Mp3's... keep wondering who any of them are!! I know one is DoomerMp3 (chris). You can ID me by my plates THE MP3

Shout out if you are in Madison and an MP3!

We call this thread resurrection :).

Hey TurfBurn, I'm from Madison. Let me check out your car sometimes... PM me. My brother-in-law thinks 200 whp is impossible on these cars.. hehehe(blowjob)

Let me know, hope to hear from you.

Mengy

What does your brother drive? And why does he think it's impossible? It's not much of anything really to pull out 200 whp on these cars.

I'd be happy to meet up at some point... how bout we figure on doing that once I finally get things squared away on the car and tuned in (probably about 1-2 weeks) and hopefully I'll have a fresh dyno showing exactly what the car does or doesn't do.

TurfBurn said:
What does your brother drive? And why does he think it's impossible? It's not much of anything really to pull out 200 whp on these cars.

I'd be happy to meet up at some point... how bout we figure on doing that once I finally get things squared away on the car and tuned in (probably about 1-2 weeks) and hopefully I'll have a fresh dyno showing exactly what the car does or doesn't do.
He's not my brother, he's my brother-in-law. I would kick my brother's ass if my brother acts like him....

He's not mature and thinks like a child. He's the type that thinks he need not read the instruction manuel and learn from mistakes. (He's a tough person to compromise with.)

Thanks for your reply, I'll see you around.

Mengy

BTW, He drives a black, bone-stock 2003 Civic EX, coupe 5spd. (rofl)

Last edited:
Captain KRM P5 said:
can I come or is this a cheesehead only meet:)?

i hear people from illinois are trouble:cool:

anyways, we should all meet at one of the autox's in milwaukee or madison one of these weekends.....

Emode said:
i hear people from illinois are trouble:cool:

anyways, we should all meet at one of the autox's in milwaukee or madison one of these weekends.....
we are rife with thug passion truth be told

I go to every Madison autocross, and some of the milwaukee ones as well. There is one in Rockford, IL coming up yet as well.

I may have a meet out where I live at some point as the roads out here are absolutely fantastic! (Blue Mounds area).

My bad on the brother/brother-in-law thing. Gotta love those who know everything yet know nothing right! My boss has a neighbor who is like that and he wants me to take that neighbor for a ride and show him what a well setup little car can do :)

TurfBurn said:
I go to every Madison autocross, and some of the milwaukee ones as well. There is one in Rockford, IL coming up yet as well.

I may have a meet out where I live at some point as the roads out here are absolutely fantastic! (Blue Mounds area).

My bad on the brother/brother-in-law thing. Gotta love those who know everything yet know nothing right! My boss has a neighbor who is like that and he wants me to take that neighbor for a ride and show him what a well setup little car can do :)

Agree....... (bike)

I keep seeing a 2003 black mica Mazdaspeed parked on 33rd and Morgan. I see it parked there almost every single morning. Not sure if that is any of you guys, but i could drop him a card and see if he might be interested in a meet as well.

Do you mean in Milwaukee?? (as I don't recognize those streats for Madison... but that doesn't mean much!)

My younger brother has a Black Mica Mazdaspeed, lives in Mt. Horeb with me, and works over in Middleton on the west side of Madtown... I work on the southside of madtown and have a yellow mp3... and then one of my other brothers drives a turbo blue mp3 and lives in Illinoins.

The roads out in Mount Horeb are AMAZING, definitely will have to do a show up and drive sometime this summer/fall.

I'm headed to Gingerman Raceway for the ClubSI event on Monday. Should be fun!

I also have a yellow MP3 and I run around west madison. I've seen a Blue one parked downtown Madison and a couple of other ones around the area. I may possibly get rid of mine and it has only 15,000 miles on it. If anyone is interested let me know. The payments are getting difficult to make.

you are probably the one I keep hearing about... I think someone saw it at the mall or Menard's or something and thought it was me... dunno... also had some kid talking to me a couple days ago asking if I ever am on East Wash because his friend raced a yellow MP3 on east wash or something... That's too bad though that you are looking at selling it! I hope your payment isn't as bad as mine :) (590 a month) LOL... but it's all good! (my payment is really for two cars, but I only have the MP3, excess rolled over from my last car onto the MP3, makes for a big ass payment... could in theory finance it down, but this way all the debt will be cleared in like 2.5 years instead of 5. )

If any of you ever see me don't afraid to try and say hi or get me to stop too, more than happy to chat and the like!

Hey guys,
My name is Tim. I had a blue MP3 and I live in Lodi and work in Middleton. I recently traded it in on a new Toyota Tacoma. I was usually around the West side of madison. Another guy on this board, Doomer_mp3, has a blue one also. We actually lived in the same apartment complex on the west side before I moved to Lodi. My MP3 sat in the back lot of John Lancaster Toyota for about 2 weeks and it has since dissappeared. It never went up for sale so they must have wholesaled it. It had 38,000 miles and I got 10,500.

I usually see a Yellow mp3 in the bestbuy parking lot on the west side, I assume whoever it is works there or is always at bestbuy.

Later
Tim

I also saw bout 6 weeks ago that there was a blue MP3 for sale at Schoepp Middleton.

I'm really amazed at how many of us there are in Madison considering that there are only 1500 MP3's total anyway... just seems odd for madison to have so many of them!

I saw that one, but it wasn't mine, mine had more miles.

TurfBurn said:
I also saw bout 6 weeks ago that there was a blue MP3 for sale at Schoepp Middleton.

I'm really amazed at how many of us there are in Madison considering that there are only 1500 MP3's total anyway... just seems odd for madison to have so many of them!

TurfBurn said:
you are probably the one I keep hearing about... I think someone saw it at the mall or Menard's or something and thought it was me... dunno... also had some kid talking to me a couple days ago asking if I ever am on East Wash because his friend raced a yellow MP3 on east wash or something... That's too bad though that you are looking at selling it! I hope your payment isn't as bad as mine :) (590 a month) LOL... but it's all good! (my payment is really for two cars, but I only have the MP3, excess rolled over from my last car onto the MP3, makes for a big ass payment... could in theory finance it down, but this way all the debt will be cleared in like 2.5 years instead of 5. )

If any of you ever see me don't afraid to try and say hi or get me to stop too, more than happy to chat and the like!
Yeah I am probably the one that they saw. I live over by that area and have been to the mall and Menards every now and then. I am not really looking to sell it, but for the right price I would be willing to. I really have never been on East Wash racing, the car isn't fast enough. Funny thing you mention that though. Last Sunday I was on East Wash at a stoplight and some guy pulls up to me and wants me to race him. He said his brother owns a blue MP3. So I was talkin to him and then I got rear ended by some woman. Thankfully there was no damage.

Back