Looking for roof rack for 2003 P5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevwind

I'm a new owner of a 2003 P5 and luckily found this site. This is my first posting, so I'm not too sure how this works, but.... I'm looking for a roof rack. I need pretty much everything, however the car is setup for a rack (looks like covers over predrilled holes). I've found the same as I've read in this forum that Mazda doesn't carry these parts so I'm hoping someone here is hoping to sell. (I'm in CA- bay area)

Thanks,
Kevin

Mmazda does sell these parts, and I am sure someone locally to you would be willing to trade for the filler strips on your car. Those strips new are $160. I outright traded with a Canadian P5. The holes on your car are NOT pre drilled.

Heres a How-To I wrote that has some part #'s in it, your best bet is to find someone locally to swap with.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22209

Elemental: Thanks for the info. I hadn't realized that there weren't holes already drilled.
Also, that's a nice 'How-To' you wrote...very helpful!

Phaudio: Thanks for the response with the ski rack. I'm actually hoping to go with a factory rack. Anyway, thanks!

Others reading this thread....I'll be away from email for about 5 days but am very interested in getting the roof rack and will be able to check back here on Saturday. Thanks!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back