Looking for a rear deck/cover thing..

:
03.5 YLW MSP
I'm currently looking for that tan rear/deck/cover thing for a 04 6i hatchback. Its the thing that covers the trunk area that opens up with the hatch if its connect to it. Anyone know where I can find one, what it is called and or part number? Also roughly about how much they go for?

I have no idea. but i would go to any dealer and ask what the part is called and part# is. also ask if you need any additional parts like hinges or whatever.. then get a quote from the dealer on the items. and look on ebay for cheaper ones now that you will know what there called.

Thanks, I finally found one online as a "CARGO COVER SHELF". Now if I can just find one cheaper then 110 bucks shipped in tan, I'll be all set.

online OEM parts places, just google for them, and enter the part # to compare prices.

places like mazdastuff.com, etc etc.

online OEM parts places, just google for them, and enter the part # to compare prices.

places like mazdastuff.com, etc etc.

Thats the problem... no part number... The local parts guy here has no idea wth im talking about and I cant find a listing on fleabay with a part number. I also can't find it surfing the online Mazda parts catalog.

Back