Little NH trip

Protephile

Propulsionally Challenged
:
2022 CX-30
I was gonna post this in the NH section but that's even quieter than the PA one...

So I was in NH this past weekend for the first time. What a beautiful place.
Quiet...really quiet...but beautiful.

I saw a lot of nicely modded cars up there too, more than I expected.

I was on 31 East headed for Manchester and saw an Emerald Mica 3rd gen with what looked like the Mazdaspeed exhaust--anyone here?

Does everyone drive so slowly in Massachussetts & New Hapmshire? Everyone in the right lane was going 5mph UNDER the speed limit, all the time! In Pittsburgh they'd have been run off the road. Even the slow lanes here are 5-10 mph over the limit.

If you were there on sunday then...yes. Make your way over to the passing lane where they drive 20 over the limit next time.

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I was there Saturday and Sunday.
I didn't know how picky the highway patrol were, so I kind of took it easy. But every time I got into the right lane, I'd catch up to the next car, pass, then get over again...it was just kinda weird.
Plus I was driving a rental (Chevy Uplander...ugh).

Strange, this past saturday i was going down 128/95 south coming down from wenham and i saw a titanium MSP, at first i thought it was you looking at the post, then i read a bit and realized you dont have a MSP. Thats okay, neither do I, but my emblem doesn't say so =P

The highway I drive everyday on I'm doing atleast 80 mph in the left lane. NH is nice in most places. I've grownup here for the most part.

Back