Leftovers - Aftermarket and stock parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradboyd80

:
'12 Velocity Red MS3
Traded the MS3 in, so I've got a few parts left over. Since I went from an '07 MS3 to an '11 MS3, some of the parts may or may not interchange. I'll do my best to explain what the parts were installed on to help. Prices are negotiable to an extent. Just don't lowball me.

First is the Injen intake. It spent about 7k miles on the '07, and about 9k miles on the '11. Some say it jacks up the fuel trims because the intake was "designed" for the '07-'09. However, as I say, I ran it on my '11 without any issues or CEL whatsoever; and still felt a big difference in power. I haven't cleaned the filter in a while, so you can either clean it yourself, or buy a new one (you can see the difference between the inside and outside). Also, it is NOT a dry filter. Has some typical scratches and dings from removals and installations, but nothing serious. Oh, and it does come with all the clamps needed.
Asking $140 shipped. ($250 new) $100 if you pick it up!
DSCN1121 (2).jpg

Next is the SU boost tubes. Had them installed on the '07, but never on the '11 for the simple fact my car was blue and they are red. Supposedly decreases boost temps. Never really verified that. Still in good shape, just dirty. Think I paid like $75 for them.
SOLD

Next is the Turbosmart bypass valve. Bought it for the '11. No issues with it. Love the sound with the intake.
SOLD

Also have a spare PCV valve for the '07. Had plans to install a catch can utilizing an extra PCV, but never got around to it. Can't remember what I paid for it ($35 I think), but I'd imagine $25 is a fair price shipped? Free if you pick it up!
DSCN1113.JPG

Lastly is a stock '11 rear motor mount. My dumbass didn't take off the CPE before trading it in, so here I am stuck trying to sell a stocker. Good to have as backup. Throw me an offer. Free if you come pick it up!
DSCN1111.JPG

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Attachments

• DSCN1109.JPG
    DSCN1109.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCN1112.JPG
    DSCN1112.JPG
    412.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Just to be sure, I do not know if the bypass valve will fit Gen1 MS3's. I only had it installed on my Gen 2. I don't see why it wouldn't fit, but I cannot say for sure one way or the other.

Waiting for a PM back from kewlguy. If he decides not to buy, then it's still for sale.

let me know. if he doesnt write back soon, ill paypal the cash soon. im ready to pay

BUMP for a solid guy!

and for the record, the SU/turbosmart BPV will work NO problem on a 07-09 MS3 as it is what I am using on my car currently.

I also may beinterested in the PCV if nobody picks it up before I get paid :)

Out with the red, and in with a CWP necklace for mama

Yeah!!!

Dude, did you really get deployed from Tampa, to Kansas ???
wondered why I hadn't seen you
mebbe shoulda kept a pair of true red slippers

GLWS
Traded the MS3 in, so I've got a few parts left over. Since I went from an '07 MS3 to an '11 MS3, some of the parts may or may not interchange. I'll do my best to explain what the parts were installed on to help. Prices are negotiable to an extent. Just don't lowball me.

First is the Injen intake. It spent about 7k miles on the '07, and about 9k miles on the '11. Some say it jacks up the fuel trims because the intake was "designed" for the '07-'09. However, as I say, I ran it on my '11 without any issues or CEL whatsoever; and still felt a big difference in power. I haven't cleaned the filter in a while, so you can either clean it yourself, or buy a new one (you can see the difference between the inside and outside). Also, it is NOT a dry filter. Has some typical scratches and dings from removals and installations, but nothing serious. Oh, and it does come with all the clamps needed.
Asking $150 shipped.
View attachment 189026

Next is the SU boost tubes. Had them installed on the '07, but never on the '11 for the simple fact my car was blue and they are red. Supposedly decreases boost temps. Never really verified that. Still in good shape, just dirty. Think I paid like $75 for them.
Would like to get $40 shipped.
View attachment 189027

Next is the Turbosmart bypass valve. Bought it for the '11. No issues with it. Love the sound with the intake.
$100 shipped.
View attachment 189028

Also have a spare PCV valve for the '07. Had plans to install a catch can utilizing an extra PCV, but never got around to it. Can't remember what I paid for it ($35 I think), but I'd imagine $25 is a fair price shipped?
View attachment 189030

Lastly is a stock '11 rear motor mount. My dumbass didn't take off the CPE before trading it in, so here I am stuck trying to sell a stocker. Throw me an offer.
View attachment 189029

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Out with the red, and in with a CWP necklace for mama

Yeah!!!

Dude, did you really get deployed from Tampa, to Kansas ???
wondered why I hadn't seen you
mebbe shoulda kept a pair of true red slippers

GLWS

Actually they didn't just deploy me. I was forced to move here. Deployments are only 6 months for me (thankfully). So yeah, that's why I haven't seen any of you guys. I miss Tampa, but Wichita isn't so bad.

On the flip side.....Prices too high??? BPV still on the market.

TTT

Added some caveats to the prices. I've seen plenty of MS3's in the local area, so perhaps those pickup prices will entice someone to take this stuff off my hands. It's just collecting dust at this point. If you live relatively close by (KC or OKC, I'll even consider meeting up somewhere for a price somewhere between the pick up and shipped prices--to help offset the cost of gas).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back