Juicy CX7 SpyShot! 56k who?

Antoine

Administrator
I know this has been posted in a link already but here is a nice high-rez version direct from you know who...;)

* Unfortunately I couldn't post this sooner as I had received it on the 15th but wasn't aware it was in my SPAM folder...damn yahoo!

Please see the attached information that was sent to media this morning.

" An exclusive spy shot of the 2007 Mazda CX-7 taken during initial drive testing in Irvine, CA. Company sources have confirmed that for North America, the new SUV will be powered by a 2.3L turbo-charged, gasoline direct-injection engine and will be available in either front or all-wheel drive. "

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Jennifer

CX-7%20spy%20shot%20hi%20res.jpg

Sweetness. Too bad for Mazda the SUV market is dying, I guess this is more of a "crossover" vehicle though.

that could be the next nissan murano for all we know, how can anyone tell that is a mazda?

Autox MSP said:
that could be the next nissan murano for all we know, how can anyone tell that is a mazda?

probably because antione got it in an email from Mazda NA

i guess the Mazda PR department is just working on hyping it up and getting the word out. but they still wanna hide most of the styling since its an 07 model. 2.3L Turbocharged, hahah thats nice.

gimpo2 said:
i guess the Mazda PR department is just working on hyping it up and getting the word out. but they still wanna hide most of the styling since its an 07 model. 2.3L Turbocharged, hahah thats nice.
the same found in the upcoming MS6

gimpo2 said:

Its actually going to have the optional Duratec 3.5L similiar to the Aviator and Edge. The 3.5L most likely would've been used in the MazdaSpeed6 had it been available for testing and calibration.

gimpo2 said:

Most likely...;)

Back