Income Tax Time :)

With kids and being a single dad it's better to get a nice chunk and catch up and get a few toys in one shot! I went from claiming 2 to 3 now and it got me all of an extra $10/wk!? Doesn't matter I'm always broke no matter what. Momma owe's me about $25k in child support I'll never see!

I'm getting around $2500 back and will only get to touch $200 of it.
( wifes ) they take everything lol
I'm sending out my Unichip to get re-tuned!!!

I just got my money today, but next paycheck in going to be buying a New Stage 2 Clutch, Flywheel, and Welded LSD

What method are u guys doing ur taxes? I've taken it to hr block and had my dads tax person do it. Ive heard doing it through turbo tax or oniline u get more back. Is this true?

I might be getting a few things. Fmic, IM, dyno/tune and track. All depends on how much i get back.

Have some kids it will get better! I'm looking at about $5500 every year.

Me too. I get to claim my wife and kid, so I will bring home about the same as you.

I am paying for my daughters healthcare coverage for the year, and buying myself some stuff, since I spent all my bonus money on christmas for my wifes family this year, without receiving a gift myself (dunno)(I guess that's being a father).

Actually I haven't bought myself anything big within the last year. :( So with my tax return I'll get either a new TV, or parts for my cars.

I'm only getting around 1100 back including state taxes.

I'll probably get a lot of maintenance stuff. Plug wires, coil packs, paint for my rims, caliper rebuild kits, abs sensor (which ever one is bad), rotors, pads, oil pump, fuel pump.

Nothing on the fun side. Maybe some stuff to finally jazz up the engine bay.

pshhhh who needs a TV get some parts joe!!!

Looks like I'll be building my motor. My mechanic is getting me the hook up on parts, and says if we use the motor already in there he can do everything for a little over $2500. (cool) Can't pass it up. Just the reassurance that I won't blow it up going for a measly 250whp. (drive2)

wow freaking nice, you will have to tell me how it works out.

Well after this all I am gonna add is a GT28, and a standalone. I should be done with power mods then. Later, maybe towards Christmas, I'll add some coil-overs and the car will be completely done to the level I want.

Well after this all I am gonna add is a GT28, and a standalone. I should be done with power mods then. Later, maybe towards Christmas, I'll add some coil-overs and the car will be completely done to the level I want.

Yeah I have similar goals as you do. Hopefully by next year I will be done.

well, no msp here so i guess i'll boost the economy and give my money to some of DFW's single mothers. (wink wink)

that or some aftermarket parts for the speed6.

Back