Improvements that are needed on CX-5

True, true. You can always set the sensitivity of the auto-lights to the highest level, haven't tried it but that may do it? not sure.

Auto-dimming side mirrors if you have the auto dimming rear view mirror and memory settings for driver seat.

Good idea right there.

Gonna give that a try.
Which setting will turn on the headlights bf it gets completely dark?
The light or dark setting?
I'd assume the light but I switched it to the light setting & still didn't turn on when it was cloudy/dark out.

I'd imagine it would be quite a task as the entire center console piece needs to be changed along with the addition of the unit itself. I an doubtful we have the wiring/harnesses as well. Not sure if our headunits are preprogrammed to adapt the unit either.

Maybe you just need that center piece that comes with the dial and then the wiring just connects to the back of the unit?
I haven't looked at the back of a CX5 nav unit vs the Mazda6 nav unit but the 6 has that dial.

Yes the U.S. 6 does have it. Yes the center console piece is different as it deletes the cupholder to make space for the control unit.

I'd say an oil cooler or similar for the sealed AWD system in the rear diff to stop it from overheating in sandy conditions.

Back