IMPORT FACE-OFF: Pueblo, CO - 7/18/10

Don't miss NOS Energy Drink's IMPORT FACE-OFF tour when it comes to Pueblo Motorsports Park on Sunday, July 18th, 2010 in Pueblo, Colorado. $6000+ in cash and trophies will be awarded to participants. Visit www.ImportFaceOff.net for all event info.

EVENT ACTIVITIES
- Car/Truck/and Bike Show
- 1/4 Mile Drag Racing (competition or test and tune)
- Stereo Crank it up Contest (Usaci double points)
- Burnout Contest (time permitting)
- Vendors midway (open expo for area shops)
- DJs, Raffles, and Giveaways

DRAG CLASSES AND PAYOUTS (full rules on IFO website)
FWD $1200 - oem frame, fwd only, no exhaust/interior/tire restrictions
FORCED INDUCTION PRO $1000 - oem frame, a/r/fwd OK, no exhaust/interior/tire restrictions
FORCED INDUCTION SPORT $300 - oem frame, a/r/fwd OK, exhaust/full interior/current tags reqd
ALL MOTOR PRO $500 - oem frame, r/fwd OK, no exhaust/interior/tire restrictions
ALL MOTOR SPORT $300 - oem frame, r/fwd OK, exhaust/full interior/current tags reqd
OUTLAW $500 - any import/sc body or engine allowed, tube chassis OK
BRACKET $200 - any import/sc body or engine allowed, tube chassis OK
TEST AND TUNE - open to any make/model including motorcycles and RWD domestics

EVENT PRICES:
Spectator $15 with flier (reg $17) ok to print flier below off computer
Test and Tune Racer $30 (open to any make/model)
Competition Racer $30 (imports/sport compacts only)
Car show entry $30

If you would like to help pass out fliers while making some extra cash, please email your 1) full name, 2) complete mailing address, and 3) amount of fliers you'd like (envelope of 200 or box of 500) to hybridentertainment78@yahoo.com Promoters are assigned a number and are paid on commission, $2 for every flier that comes in with your number on it. Spectators bring in the fliers because of the $2 off admission coupon. Checks are mailed out within a week after the event. The program pays well if you get enough fliers out. There are successful, repeat promoters every year at every location. Here is what the flier looks like...

FRONT: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/HybridMT/coloradofront.jpg

BACK: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/HybridMT/coloradoback.jpg

Pueblo IMPORT FACE-OFF!

NOS Energy Drink's IMPORT FACE-OFF tour. Pueblo Motorsports Park on Sunday, July 18th, 2010 in Pueblo, Colorado

I'm Director of Sales for the Clarion Inn & Conference Center and if anyone needs overnight accommodations, give me a call and we'll work a good discount for everyone attending. Call me directly at 719-404-0011 (Renee Still Day) Our rate is usually $89 at that time, but I can give everyone a $69 rate that includes a full hot breakfast (not just a continental). We also have the largest pool in Pueblo and the kids love it. Good luck to all the drivers!!

Back