I will be saying good bye to my 2003 Protege 5 soon :-(

SoonP5ismine

Contributor
:
2003.5 MP5 Laser Blue Automatic (SOLD)
Yes I have sold the car and I will honestly miss it :-( The car has been a good part of my life and never left me stranded. It has 163500 miles and is mechanically in good shape except for a few minor things like brake pads and tires. The body is showing its age with some rust and dents but it is not too bad and wont take much to get it back in good shape. A/C has held up from when the car was new and works great. Original 16 inch rims got destroyed by potholes so the car was sold with my winter only 14 inch old Mitsubishi Eclipse rims.

Anyway I am sorry to see it go as I have many nice memories with the car and only a few not so memorable.
Here is a video I made that helped sell the car. Oh BTW the price I sold it for was $1500.
https://youtu.be/ilrHwGxIpkk

Sad to hear. I know I will miss mine as well when it's time to say goodbye. Lots of fond memories with the car from when I purchased it used back in 2006. Met a lot of great people because of owning the car through this forum and a couple of others. What did you replace it with? Funny enough, mine is sitting in the driveway right now with 14" Eclipse rims that I've been using for winter duty for several years. :)

Sad to hear. I know I will miss mine as well when it's time to say goodbye. Lots of fond memories with the car from when I purchased it used back in 2006. Met a lot of great people because of owning the car through this forum and a couple of others. What did you replace it with? Funny enough, mine is sitting in the driveway right now with 14" Eclipse rims that I've been using for winter duty for several years. :)
I have a 2015 Honda Fit EX-L w/Navi. This Honda gave me a lot of quality problems since I picked it up in June but they are almost all fixed now. I have a minor problem with under the passenger seat sensor for airbag that I will try to get taken care of soon. People are telling me I should have returned it a long time ago but I like the car and already got used to it. I'm getting mostly city average of 32 mpg so I like to keep the car. Hopefully it will not rust as bad as the Pro5 did.

Back