Husky liner floor mats....anyone

:
Mazda CX5 Touring with PEP
I know they are basically the same as the Weathertech ones, just a little cheaper in price. I am not a real fan of the carpeted floor mats and the ones in my new CX5 do not look to be of very hardy stock. My question is, just the fronts or the whole set. No one rides in my car, mostly. Not married, no kids. Once in a blue moon I might have a passenger.

Edit: Just took a quick look on Amazon, see that they offer a OEM CX5 rubber floor mat set for the 2017 for about $137. Cheaper than the Husky's. Hmmmm, any better or just as good?

Last edited:
Hey, after i posted the thread I looked around a little further and see a product called Maxpider 3D, they make a front set only and possibly a set for the back as well. Anyone have or seen those? I saw they cover the dead pedal spot, but I read somewhere that the lip did not cover around the pedals allowing any water or slush to leak onto the floor carpet, sort of defeating the purpose of having rubber floor mats.

edit: see they make the full set for $131.

Last edited:
I have used weather tech in many vehicles and then changed to huskys and never looked back, but I will Also say that the mazda premiums are much better quality then both and fit extremely well giving complete coverage.

The Husky's are better than the weathertech's for sure. I have Husky in my CX-5 and had Weathertech in wife's Escape, but the Husky's go up further into footwell, hold up better, and are more rubbery than plastic in my opinion. Can usually get a coupon code through autoanything.com for 20% off I believe. Great purchase and won't buy weathertech's again. Bought Husky's for the wife's new 4Runner and like them a lot as well!

You must be thinking about the all weather Mats , the premiums cover the centre hump in their rear

I have used weather tech in many vehicles and then changed to huskys and never looked back
Same here, found the Huskies to have better coverage than the Weathertechs at a better price. Have the Huskies in both my CX-5 and my 6.

We have the OEM rubber all weather mats, and work fine. They basically cover the floor, and don't go up the side carpet. Not a big deal for us since no kids and the rare passenger in the back seat.
The Husky weatherbeaters are more rubbery than the plastic feel weathertechs. Too bad Husky doesn't make their X-acts for the CX5, since those are a premium thick rubber mat.
I see there are more options now to pick from, and some of those look decent.

Back