How Phat Is This

You know Vosko. Someone should take the time to make a new thread and explain rotary engines. If more people knew about them. this forum would get more attention. I personally dont know as much as I would like too. (Quite frankly, i couldn't explain it to myself). I just know that 700 HP makes me drool. SOOOOOOOOOOO.... why dont you take it upon yourself to do it.

kat

DOOD! i LOVe that site!

guys! check out that page...it has some great info and ani demos of how the rotary works....bad ass...so simple it hurts...

There is another site I have seen that explains how every internal combustion made works...Including the rotary...

I'll have to track down that link.

Rotaries are cool...I love my RX-7 before I got rid of it for my MP3...

And, this should put me at 500 posts...YEAH!

Traded it in on the MP3...See, I was planning ahead for a more family type car with four doors and all. And the MP3 was a good comprimise of family functionality for her with the fun I wanted. Kind of a loss there now.

Plus, it was getting tiresome having to take the thing to the shop every other month to get something else fixed. But I know if I held out a little longer I would have a perfect running 85 RX-7 GSL.

Oh well...Now I have a perfectly running MP3 and no family in the near future.

Latest posts

Back